BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

European Champions League 2019/20

3 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Got a horrible feeling that all 4 English clubs are going out at round 16. Chelsea wont beat bayern, city will lose to real.  Spurs are useless without kane and son. Liverpool are touch and go.

Don't get the patriotism for English clubs in European tournaments. We can't stand them any other time.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, roverandout said:

Got a horrible feeling that all 4 English clubs are going out at round 16. Chelsea wont beat bayern, city will lose to real.  Spurs are useless without kane and son. Liverpool are touch and go.

I think City will beat Real comfortably. I also expect Liverpool to come back in their game as well. Agree that Chelsea have a tough game and Spurs are goners.

• Like 1

Haven't watched the champions league all season. Don't know who most of coaches are of teams in the competition or who even left in. My level of interest in the competition has faded away nowadays. Gone too boring for me last time I watch it. Plus I rather save the 30 pounds a month on it

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Haven't watched the champions league all season. Don't know who most of coaches are of teams in the competition or who even left in. My level of interest in the competition has faded away nowadays. Gone too boring for me last time I watch it. Plus I rather save the 30 pounds a month on it

Give it a try I say Chaddy. It’s better than a few years back when you knew Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern would probably make up three of the four semi-finalists and the other would likely be one of Juventus or Atlético.

Atalanta in particular is a wonderful story and they play extremely attractive football.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, frosty said:

Give it a try I say Chaddy. It’s better than a few years back when you knew Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern would probably make up three of the four semi-finalists and the other would likely be one of Juventus or Atlético.

Atalanta in particular is a wonderful story and they play extremely attractive football.

Ain't willing to pay 30 pounds for football I wouldn't get to watch alot off

17 hours ago, roverandout said:

It's not a stretch to suggest it.

3 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I think City will beat Real comfortably. I also expect Liverpool to come back in their game as well. Agree that Chelsea have a tough game and Spurs are goners.

I'm with you although I think Liverpool are touch and go. Can they sneak a couple of goals against 10 defenders and a good keeper? Spurs were outclassed last night and Chelsea don't have an identity, a striker, or a manager who knows his stuff (yet?). 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Amo said:

Don't get the patriotism for English clubs in European tournaments. We can't stand them any other time.  

I'd rather an English team win than another country's. I know the players, the league, and won't have to listen to American fanboys talking up La Liga - that they never watch, or Ronaldo again.

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

You are missing out Chaddy. Last season's knock out stages had some of the best football matches I've ever seen. The fitness, skill, coaching, and overall play is superb.

Of the 4 games played this week you'll have at least 2 crackers next time out. Liverpool have to go for it against a resolute Atletico. PSG need to score, and stop Haaland (what a player).

Although unlikely Spurs still have a chance, and Valencia have nothing to lose so expect goals.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

You are missing out Chaddy. Last season's knock out stages had some of the best football matches I've ever seen. The fitness, skill, coaching, and overall play is superb.

Of the 4 games played this week you'll have at least 2 crackers next time out. Liverpool have to go for it against a resolute Atletico. PSG need to score, and stop Haaland (what a player).

Although unlikely Spurs still have a chance, and Valencia have nothing to lose so expect goals.

The problem is I don't think I am tbh. Not interested in most of the games. I didn't even Champions league was even on this week until I seen this thread. Watching PSG or Dortmund or Bayern doesn't  interested in me. 

Plus I find the Champions league is a farce when majority of the clubs in it havent even won their own domestic league. It's about UEFA getting richer and stop teams forming an European league which is kind of happening anyway. 

I got the La Liga channel instead. Which suit me more

Edited by chaddyrovers

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Falling out of love with the game chadster?

Sure I remember you saying not that long ago that you watched looaaaddsss of football. Now you don’t watch European games and you are bored of the PL?

No Matty.

Thought last night game was bored fast. West Ham were awful..

I haven't watch Champions league since it gone on BT Sport. 

• Like 1