BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Think we’ll win tonight. Hull are no great shakes and have had a new manager bounce at the start of the season. We tend to do well away at Hull so I’m going for 2-1.

We need more pace in the side tonight than on Saturday as we need a more counter attacking game here.

30 minutes ago, Blueandwhitemike said:

Tricky one tonight, will DG play?  I'd guess Gallagher will start up top and we will try to do what we were trying to do against Fulham, although Danny did get taken off early on Saturday so it's possible.

Last season we played very well there with Armstrong getting a rare start as striker and they were quite poor.  It's gonna be a close game no doubt but hard to see us beating them for the third time in a row if we do it will be a really good sign that we can do better this season and give us confidence for the Cardiff game.

Hopefully, Johnson is able to play most games and doesn't get leggy, he's a good footballer as well as a gritty one and he really ought to be giving the rest of the team lessons in how to time headers because he is outstanding at it.  I think if we'd have had him and Travis in the middle during Bowyer's time we would have actually made the top 6.

Easily. I'll go one further and say we would probably have got automatic promotion.

• Like 1

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

Given up hope for Rothwell so I can't be bothered ranting on that side. Disappointed for Graham but eager to see how Armstrong is on his own. My only problem with him is his end product. We will see. Come on the boys!

Surely it's Gally on his own and Arma wide? Think that way around seems better suited personally.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Assuming Graham is probably being rested due to the short amount of time between games. I wouldn't have personally. Lol @ Armstrong being ahead of Rothwell in the pecking order but no surprise there. Am convinced Gallagher has to be picked so he'll be in the team no matter what.