BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Husky said:

"It's dangerous to set targets too big"

"We've got aspirations for top 6"

I bet you can't guess which manager said which ?

The manager of the Ewood WMC darts association.

Ole Gunner Solskjaer.

Just now, DE. said:

Assuming Graham is probably being rested due to the short amount of time between games. I wouldn't have personally. Lol @ Armstrong being ahead of Rothwell in the pecking order but no surprise there. Am convinced Gallagher has to be picked so he'll be in the team no matter what.

I think Graham will start on Saturday. 

On Saturday, i think he knew he was done on Saturday and signalled to the bench to come off

Just now, Stuart said:

“It’s only our second year after coming up from League One” - Tony Mowbray, Sky Pre-Game Interview 20/08/19

Someone remind me how long we were down there for? The years flew by.

Christ. Can someone please remind Tony what Sheffield Utd did in their second season after coming up from League 1? Sooner this guy goes, the better.

• Like 2

Just now, Stuart said:

Just shown Rovers transfer business. Can’t believe we spent £5m on Gallagher and didn’t buy a single defender or goalkeeper.

He needs to start paying that back with goals/assists.

Agreed that Gallagher needs to start scoring. Hasnt really looked like coming close so far. 

Just now, RV Blue said:

Christ. Can someone please remind Tony what Sheffield Utd did in their second season after coming up from League 1? Sooner this guy goes, the better.

Norwich and Southampton did back to back too within the last 10 years or so.

The year in league 1 shouldn’t have any relevance to what we can achieve/aim for.

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Graham proved a few times last season that he CAN play the vast majority of minutes in a 3 game week.

Agree, but I'm sure that'll be the excuse if we draw or lose. Hopefully Gallagher opens his account tonight.

5 minutes ago, DE. said:

Assuming Graham is probably being rested due to the short amount of time between games. I wouldn't have personally. Lol @ Armstrong being ahead of Rothwell in the pecking order but no surprise there. Am convinced Gallagher has to be picked so he'll be in the team no matter what.

Gallagher earnt his place in the side after Saturday

• Like 1

Didn't realise the Venkys hired an actual chicken as manager... 

12 months from now (Assuming TM is still manager) this team will (most likely) no longer have Lenihan, Dack and Graham, plus Rothwell and Nyambe if they have sense, not to mention all the out of contracts, mid 30 year olds and loanees.

The time was now. 

• Like 3