BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think the below expected goals is reasonable enough, but the reality is that only brings us to 67 goals. 4 more than last season, but still less than any team who got into the top 6 last season. We could really do with someone stepping up and getting close to 20, or more than 1 midfielder getting to double figures. 

Williams-3

Lenihan-3

Bennett-1

Cunningham-1

Travis-2

Johnson-4

Downing-7

Dack-12

Armstrong-8

Rothwell-6

Graham-10

Gallagher-6

Brereton-4 

10 is quite high if Graham is going to be mainly a sub. 4 for Brereton is also a bit hopeful. Puts more emphasis on Armstrong and Gallagher getting maybe 20 between the pair of them.

• Like 1

Just now, Crimpshrine said:

10 is quite high if Graham is going to be mainly a sub. 4 for Brereton is also a bit hopeful. Puts more emphasis on Armstrong and Gallagher getting maybe 20 between the pair of them.

I reckon Graham still has 10 in him, particularly as he takes the penos now. 

But ya, we are going to need more forwards and midfielders chipping in for sure 

Gallagher has worked very hard in tbe last few matches but not particularly had any goal threat. The get the best of him he needs to be played centrally with good ammunition from Downing Armstrong or whoever gets the nod out wide. I believe he will score if played in his natural position but at the moment for me I would prefer Danny Graham upfront with Gallagher the impact sub

• Like 1