BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fook Off Derrick

Just now, Neil Weaver said:

OJF, it's on p37 of the Mowbray In? Mowbray Out? thread (if I did twitter there might be a more elegant method of doing this).

Edited by Harry The Bass
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, rebelzero said:

even more ironic (or idiotic, depending on your view) is that he cost LA Galaxy $125,000 to bring him on, as DC United had "discovery rights" to bring him to MLS first.

DC United link

(save the MLS funny money talk for another day/thread/level of despondency)

Future quiz question right there!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

So much for him being injured then. Who's next into the rubber dingy, Holtby, Ayala, Trybull ?

He probably is still injured but the MLS season only starts on 12 April so i'm guessing they've said go and finish getting back fit in America.

27 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Funnily enough I thought the exact opposite.

Me too. Went to Craven Cottage the year we went down to League One and Fulham ran him ragged at left back. No pace and positional sense terrible. He did a decent job at centre half I thought

I wish him all the best. Wasn’t the best at LB but always put a shift in when asked to play A position he clearly didn’t feel comfortable and had some decent games at CB. Can never question his effort and commitment regardless of ability so I wish you well Derrick all best and good luck at your new club 

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

So much for him being injured then. Who's next into the rubber dingy, Holtby, Ayala, Trybull ?

Trybull is a loan ,so he will leave t the end of the season...

Holtby contract up , will go back to Germany ..Ayala is the interesting one ,he could join Williams in US or off to Saudi again , after sitting out a year , "injured "and getting well paid...

Edited by Waggy76