Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Tapia

About Travis

Just now, windymiller7 said:

Picked up a knee injury last night. Apparently might need surgery.

He'll be a big miss. I'm just hoping it's not a cruciate injury.

Oh no.

At least we have a lot of midfield cover.

Any further updates on this? Absolutely sickening if this is long term. On a day that we signed a defender of real quality our best midfielder gets injured. No other team has the injury record we do. Shocking!!! 

Mark Atkins opinion on radio lancs last night was that Travis should have been withdrawn considerably earlier as staying on was making it worse. Poor management in my view in a nothing competition to leave him on aggravating the injury and potentially adding weeks to the recovery period

Im guessing Travis is not the sort of player to ask to come off. He probably insisted he was OK to continue. Rather than blame the manager I'd just like to know when he will be back playing 

It's not about asking to come off, even if there was a small risk, it was irresponsible to carry on and make it worse, especially as its an injury he has had problems with before.

6 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Im guessing Travis is not the sort of player to ask to come off. He probably insisted he was OK to continue. Rather than blame the manager I'd just like to know when he will be back playing 

By injury time (irony) mark Atkins described Travis as hardly being able to walk and prior to that as clearly being a passenger