BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

3 signed shirts for a charity auction

I'll preface this by saying that I know that this is unlikely to bring any results, but I thought that it was worth a try. 

I am doing some fundraising for expats in France who are being hit a bit hard by the pound losing value (typically pensioners) and we are organising a charity auction where the goal is to include interesting items that relate to the person donating them. 

For that reason I am hoping to get my hands on 3 signed Blackburn shirts (2 for a raffle and one for a silent auction) - ideally with the full squad signing them, but if not at least a few key members. 

Hard to come by from over here, but if anyone on here knows someone at the club that might be able to help it is for a worthy cause and it would be greatly appreciated. 

I will reach out to the club directly but thought this might be worth a go first. I have a bit of time, although not a ton, as the auction is at the end of September.