BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Mulgrew back. Can't go anywhere else in England, loan or perm, as he's played for two clubs in this season. He could however, to the best of my knowledge, head to Scotland or Europe no issues. He's going to end up being fourth choice centre-back, must really not like Cooke.

Unfortunately Scotland is out because the 3 club rule applies across Europe. A move to the MLS might be ok if their next season starting around the end of February counts as a different season - don't know.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

I can see a mutual contract termination and Mulgrew off to warmer climes, can’t see us agreeing to it otherwise 

I can too. Get a nice 5 month break, had back up to Scotland and settle down before a final few seasons in his home country.

1 minute ago, Scotland1 said:

Welcome back Charlie. May have a move sorted elsewhere. Don think he’s played in the league for rovers his year? Or did he play at charlton? 

He played against Charlton. He was awful. Cant play for another club now apart from us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

So the "concern"-again- is around unhealthy links to individual agents and specific agencies.

I can see the link between SEM and HSH and the link between Coyle and TM in terms of "agency". I can see the link between HSH and Middlesborough.

Yes, I have been worried about the pattern of poor signings. I was also deeply suspicious about, who pulled the strings for the "outstanding candidate" to ditch the genuinely outstanding one.

Previously, there were concerns about SEM/Kentaro's interests being "paramount" and later about the source of the "Portugueezers".

However, I have yet to see the workings out, linking the recent crop of dud signings to particular agents/agencies and to the manager. Can anyone with more knowledge help?

How many awful transfer mistakes can we observe without starting to become suspicious again?

We should NOT be doing any business with HSH a Phoenix of SEM. Sorry but I want morals and values at my club. We don’t simply give them business.

Its in black and white review the fa intermediary transaction lists where the agents are named. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Not only did he play he was captain.

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

He played against Charlton. He was awful. Cant play for another club now apart from us. 

Thought he did at the back of my mind. Are we only really half way through the season! Tony’s football is a cure for insomnia alright! 

Id imagine he’s got a move back to Scotland sorted, wouldn’t surprise me to see him go to Aberdeen with there investment and McKenna moving on elsewhere. 

Not was hardly away from home you wouldn’t need to move to Wigan!

• Backroom
12 minutes ago, JoeH said:

I can too. Get a nice 5 month break, had back up to Scotland and settle down before a final few seasons in his home country.

Still odd as I thought he was settled in Wrea Green, kids in school there etc 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotland1 said:

Thought he did at the back of my mind. Are we only really half way through the season! Tony’s football is a cure for insomnia alright! 

Id imagine he’s got a move back to Scotland sorted, wouldn’t surprise me to see him go to Aberdeen with there investment and McKenna moving on elsewhere. 

He can only play for us or Wigan for the remainder of this season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

Can only play for us or Wigan. Cant play for another club. 

He lives in Wrea Green

6 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

3 club rule, he’s going to have to stick around Ewood this season.

• Like 1