BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

If we got Curtis, Chapman should go out on loan for sure. If we got Rhodes, then Brereton should go out on loan to Holland and Samuel could depart. If we got Gorrin then Smallwood could've gone. 

Dominoes, we went first in the summer by selling Raya to try and start the chain, it failed miserably and backfired. This time we need to wait for someone else to start that chain.

Mulgrew said he wants to play till 40 and he wants to play for Scotland as long as possible.  Something he should have packed in ages, so he'll be seeking first team football anywhere he can get it i reckon.  You can't be seizing up on anyone's bench if those are your aims.

22 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Mulgrew said he wants to play till 40 and he wants to play for Scotland as long as possible.  Something he should have packed in ages, so he'll be seeking first team football anywhere he can get it i reckon.  You can't be seizing up on anyone's bench if those are your aims.

I remember this interview, this was when he was vegan, which I dont think he is anymore. My point being, things change. Then/Now.

Never. Go. Back.

Rhodes was difficult to fit into any decent teams when he had the finishing of Kylian Mbappe and first touch, pace and guile of an elephant. His goals to game ratio suggests that even the goal scoring is becoming difficult. No thanks.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Never. Go. Back.

Rhodes was difficult to fit into any decent teams when he had the finishing of Kylian Mbappe and first touch, pace and guile of an elephant. His goals to game ratio suggests that even the goal scoring is becoming difficult. No thanks.

For every Roque there is a Dunny

For every Bentley a Berg

So going back isn’t as clear cut as you make it out to be at all.

That said he hasn’t played regularly but was it a hat trick last month in his first proper start?

Id rather see Rhodes up top than a finished but much loved Graham who can only give you 60 mins once a week. Or that useless Brereton.

That said we could sign whoever the problem or rot is Mowbray and id rather see him gone above all else.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Never. Go. Back.

To be fair, if we are going to go back, at least go back to someone who was brilliant for us, not spend loads on someone like Gallagher who was average in his best season!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Huddersfield sign Andy King. Fulham sign Jordan Archer.

Anything happening at Ewood or is Mulgrew 'like a new signing'?

To be fair, wouldn’t be happy with either of them.

44 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

For every Roque there is a Dunny

For every Bentley a Berg

So going back isn’t as clear cut as you make it out to be at all.

That said he hasn’t played regularly but was it a hat trick last month in his first proper start?

Id rather see Rhodes up top than a finished but much loved Graham who can only give you 60 mins once a week. Or that useless Brereton.

That said we could sign whoever the problem or rot is Mowbray and id rather see him gone above all else.

Colin Hendry

24 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Don’t get the Rhodes desire personally and Iv heard nothing to suggest we are even interested. Unicorn journalism is my betting, think he can stop being mentioned now 

So nothing will happen then?

6 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Colin Hendry

Haha. But mostly, they don't work, I would say.

The exceptions are Hendry, Berg and Byrom.

Dunny never really hit the heights after his return imo. Lots of time out through injury and non-selection.

I can easily add to the failures...Pickering, Metcalfe for starters..Carew?

45 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Haha. But mostly, they don't work, I would say.

The exceptions are Hendry, Berg and Byrom.

Dunny never really hit the heights after his return imo. Lots of time out through injury and non-selection.

I can easily add to the failures...Pickering, Metcalfe for starters..Carew?

Dunn was still easily worth bringing back. He was crucial for us when fit for a fair bit of his time.

• Like 1