BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

Ending the last 12 months just like the previous apparently points wise, in solid shape in the league.  Did nothing last season in Jan and almost paid the price.

So for gods sake do something this time please it could make all the difference. Show some balls and ambition !

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Did nothing last season in Jan and almost paid the price.

Absolutely bang on. We seem like we're going to continue to make that mistakes for years to come. Our transfer policy baffles me.

Just now, JoeH said:

Absolutely bang on. We seem like we're going to continue to make that mistakes for years to come. Our transfer policy baffles me.

Why Joe. I can see your frustrations but I think it’s fairly obvious that we have targets and that we have bid and made offers which haven’t materialised yet.

There’s a big difference between the above and last year when we ‘kept our powder dry’ deciding not to spend.

I will feel disappointed too if we cannot get a couple in. But this January is quite obv different to last based on our motivation and desire to add players.

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

Jones not the one coming in today.

Nope. I think it’s the one from the PL. potentially experienced and ready to hit the ground running.

ps - there has to be some correlation in those £5.3m funds being transferred Yesterday and then a deal being done today...here we go!!!

3 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

Nope. I think it’s the one from the PL. potentially experienced and ready to hit the ground running.

ps - there has to be some correlation in those £5.3m funds being transferred Yesterday and then a deal being done today...here we go!!!

I think this 5m will be working capital considering how much we are losing year on year....but in your world it's a bottomless pit of riches.  5m on a winger then? Let's see.

I think there's often a mid season capital injection i'm sure we've got excited before.  Think last time it was just before Coyle got potted - sorry left -.  So here's hoping....

Edited by tomphil