BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

42 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

I will feel disappointed too if we cannot get a couple in. But this January is quite obv different to last based on our motivation and desire to add players.

We've signed nobody (as of yet) words mean nothing. By actual numbers this window is identical to the last window.

5 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Absolutely nothing it this but...........

vydra would be ideal for dack replacement 

You could've sworn on anything there and a handful will still read this as a hint.

Just now, JoeH said:

You could've sworn on anything there and a handful will still read this as a hint.

100% not a hint. I don’t have a name, been told a prem LG loan for last week but wanted qpr game out the way before they would confirm. Think it’s all but done but they love dragging their heels at the club for some reason 

On 28/01/2020 at 08:21, OJRovers said:

Didn’t we also bid for Reed? (Albeit an unrealistic low bid) and another keeper in addition to Walton?

I think a bit more money was there, no loads but some.

We did bid and it was all but confirmed. Fulham came in at the last second and scuppered the deal.

What about Jota? Not been getting much game time for Villa... won't be on too high a wage, and pretty well proven at Championship level for Birmingham. Can play off the right or behind a striker?

Rovers must be a frustrating club to deal with. Most of our moves take weeks to get finalised...why do we need to get the QPR game out of the way? Is the club doctor doing the medical part of our match prep? Is Steve Waggot doing some coaching? 

Absolutely no reason to see a match out before making the signing. Get it done, get him down to watch and then have him in training today. 

Edited by Dreams of 1995
  • Like 1

Just now, Wegerleswiggle said:

How about Michael Antonio from West Ham?

Believe that he's been coming off the bench, but then again I suppose many of the names suggested have too.

He'd be a top signing, but I suspect that it will be a PL youngster, despite the mention that it could be an experienced player. Hope to be wrong obviously, and even if it is a youngster it could feasibly be a Harvey Barnes type instead of a Martin Samuelsen.

• Like 1