BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

1 minute ago, Dave574 said:

Its not like I think if a say the name it effects the deal somehow BUT my guy told me not to. Yes, you can say thats stupid but I want to keep my word and keep getting information. In fact he gave me to names just to spin my head but both of them goes under surprising but good. So ether one is more than fine by me

Nicko.....?

Just now, Dave574 said:

Because a moron here figured out my real name because of my username and started inboxing me on other social media demanding to tell him where I got my information from.

Sorry to hear that, that's out of order.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dave574 said:

Its not like I think if a say the name it effects the deal somehow BUT my guy told me not to. Yes, you can say thats stupid but I want to keep my word and keep getting information. In fact he gave me to names just to spin my head but both of them goes under surprising but good. So ether one is more than fine by me

Be careful, it sounds like he's doing a Colleen Rooney on you! ?

15 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

What foot does he kick with and what colour hair has he got.   Tell us that just so we know you're not just guessing like the rest of the ITKs knocking about 

Right footed and brown/blonde hair but that represent a huge prosentage of footballers so it doesnt prove if im guessing or not.

But like ive been told (before Sharp wrote about it); Mowbray is very firm on promising game-time and thats not a positive thing when you want to loan a player. Thats been a "deal or no deal" several times the last two weeks but this time my guy said its 100% but the annuncement depends on when the agreement about the payments is done.

To note: My guy was right about Juan Castillo at Chelsea in the summer. That ended up in the "no-deal" because of games.

4 minutes ago, Dave574 said:

Right footed and brown/blonde hair but that represent a huge prosentage of footballers so it doesnt prove if im guessing or not.

But like ive been told (before Sharp wrote about it); Mowbray is very firm on promising game-time and thats not a positive thing when you want to loan a player. Thats been a "deal or no deal" several times the last two weeks but this time my guy said its 100% but the annuncement depends on when the agreement about the payments is done.

To note: My guy was right about Juan Castillo at Chelsea in the summer. That ended up in the "no-deal" because of games.

Well bugger me that's Michael Antonio out the window!!! 

5 minutes ago, Dave574 said:

Big club? 

Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

Surely Liverpool want him for the Cup replay ?

I'd have thought so as well, but it fits the previous rumour about a young PL loan maybe not going through because their team have more cup games

11 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's easy to use hindsight. Any eejit can do that. I asked for one that we could sign now. 

Not hindsight. Gallagher was no great shakes the first time he was here. The fact we forked out £5m to get him back was barmy.

• Like 5