BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Hearing some news from one of my sources

The club are attempting to make one signing and one loan today.

Not giving away the names but they are both 21-33 , 5ft5 to 6ft6 and play football professionally.

don`t be so sure about that,we`ll sign someone from padiham and label him as one for the future?

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

I said no names Sparks, value my source's job too much for that.  Works at McDonalds mind but you cant be too safe

Was he the one that broke B- Mac?

That goal against Arsenal, beauty. 

5 minutes ago, Damien said:

Where is he these days? I miss him 

If you stand in front of a mirror and say his name three times, he will appear and fume about the Walker Trust selling us out to Venkys, and that Burnley don't matter.

Vinjay...

Vinjay...

Vin....

No, I can't bring myself to do it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, OJRovers said:

Apparently having a medical at Brighton ahead of a £4.5m move.

Way out of our league.

Complete waste of time and cock up by the scouting team if true we made any sort of approach.

Not out of our league as loan signing. Brighton only bid for him today

46 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

From what I’ve seen of atsu he never impressed me. 

I think Atsu would be good signing. 

38 minutes ago, Mr. E said:

The reason why Tony Mowbray cannot sing anyone is because he doesn't believe in this club. He is a journyman manager with no connection or interest in our history, and is here to collect his paycheck and tick some paper boxes if he can. Anyone who has ever succeesed at Rovers has been willing to go beyond what is required and push us above what others would believe are our limits.

Even if tactically he is not as inept as a few previous Venkys men, neither he nor Venkys will ever give a shit about our club. But our collective failure is in how much we tolerate this. 

Cheers Tony.

Totally nonsense post and clearly never spoke about Rovers with Mowbray. 

7 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

If you stand in front of a mirror and say his name three times, he will appear and fume about the Walker Trust selling us out to Venkys, and that Burnley don't matter.

Vinjay...

Vinjay...

Vin....

No, I can't bring myself to do it.

To be fair I did like him! He was always so intense and stood by his  lost his shit when someone queried him. 
come back Vinjay!