BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

tony in secret mission to  madrid negotiate with  gareth bale on loan but only if he fits into our system

"Gareth has arrived with great experience and reputation but you have still got to earn the right to play in my team. So Gareth will be on the bench until he can show me he understands our style of play and what we expect from players."

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Ask who? You really are blagging this....Atsu is spoken about and you go..."yeah, that's it, that's the one I was on about...." ???

No, you are twisting my words.

Yesterday I said we had a loan deal lined up 100% for a player-  just negotiaton about the fee regarding playing a certain amount of games. Not a big deal but something needed to be sorted. A few hours later I put out that another club had came in with a ridiculousy high bid - not loan. And that the selling club would consider that instead. Today, that story broke didnt it?? 

Then you going on about Atsu. I just commented on a post about Atsu. I never claimed to broke the news about him because that name have come up several times before. What a did say that Ive been told is that his wages is really high and Rovers wouldnt be able to pay his wages. And by time more clubs have come along and Newcastle have demanded even more of his wages paid then they told Rovers. Therefore that deal has been off for a good time now. That information, as far I know, has not come out yet, and therefore I just said it when his name popped up again.

So next time you want to twist my words make sure you twist them right.

Edited by Dave574
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I know they are operating on a different budget to us, but WBA signed Grosicki and Callum Robinson.

Just give them the league now. 

They haven't won in 7!!! If Bilic was manager here we d want him hung drawn n quartered and out of the door !!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I feel really sorry for Rich Sharp today. He has the lead story and headline on the LT website to essentially talk about nothing.

Go for it Rich and throw a few red herrings in out of sheer boredom.

Aye go all Keano link a random ages Brazilian ex footballer of the year you know on a Ronaldinho spin it as a balaji special!

14 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

amazes me that fergie released them both for a reason,they either were`nt up to utd`s standard or in pogbas case,had a bad attitude,one thing fergie was`nt was stupid,loving it that they are now totally cluess and are signing substandard players for a fortune

I think he wasn't wrong in Pogba's case.