BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

I've been impressed with Atsu when I've seen him play for Ghana, and he's played almost 20 games for a not terrible PL side already this season. My only reservation would be that I'm not sure he has the motivation to step down to the Championship on loan and push on from there, I'd rather have a hungry player with something to prove. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Commondore said:

I've been impressed with Atsu when I've seen him play for Ghana, and he's played almost 20 games for a not terrible PL side already this season. My only reservation would be that I'm not sure he has the motivation to step down to the Championship on loan and push on from there, I'd rather have a hungry player with something to prove. 

That's what I said - Like a Harrison Reed at the time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

No idea when. Bit of a waste of time if they want his £30k weekly wage covering in full or most of it and we won't get above £10k per week.

Well we don't know what we offer so I'm not going to slated the club for anything yet. 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well we don't know what we offer so I'm not going to slated the club for anything yet. 

Don't mind him Chaddy, he will have a negative spin even if we sign Atsu. 

Says we won't match wages

We match wages

Moves onto new criticism without acknowledging he was wrong about the first point

With that being said, 1 signing probably isn't enough....

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Don't mind him Chaddy, he will have a negative spin even if we sign Atsu. 

Says we won't match wages

We match wages

Moves onto new criticism without acknowledging he was wrong about the first point

With that being said, 1 signing probably isn't enough....

We see at 11pm

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

how do you not agree personal terms with ac milan,one of the biggest clubs in the world,either complete nixon b****t or complete arrogance from his agents

Nixon saying he is flying home so must be some truth.One of his followers who is in Italy said they are saying it's over the structure of the payments so might be down to the two clubs rather than the player.He flew over on a private jet with Paulo Maldini.The lad must be gutted 

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

According to the SSN website tracker, we are the only club in the entire league not to have made a signing this month.

I... am... flabbergasted! 

Ya see this is the issue. I am an optimistic supporter. I do fight when I feel fans here are being unreasonable 

But 

If we don't sign anyone , it's criminal. There ,I said it. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

How come blackburn would get £5m. Didn’t Bournemouth sign him as a free agent after his contract expired? Presumably not. 

Every club where a player has been between the ages of 12-23 gets to share 5 % when he generates a transfer sum. In other words, we'd be getting a bit of compensation, but nowhere near £5 million.

• Like 1

Just now, Commondore said:

Every club where a player has been between the ages of 12-23 gets to share 5 % when he generates a transfer sum. In other words, we'd be getting a bit of compensation, but nowhere near £5 million.

Are you sure about this?As reports suggest we have a 20 percent sell on Clause and we did a deal with Bournemouth before it went to tribunal