BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

People wind themselves up so much on transfer deadline day, it’s the same old story!

Rovers cannot be blamed if players don’t want to move or when players move to another club when big money is agreed that means we get gazumped!

We have to play cute around ffp. If that means no signings so be it. Players don’t have to move out if they are contracted, it’s football. 

We are safe this season, there will be at least 6 players that will leave in summer. It’s probably then we take the next step forward whilst hoping the fans come back and join the club in the same effort striving to get promoted 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Couple of ITK posters... reputations in complete ruins. 

I don't realllly think they make a living out of it ..so basically wont give a f*ck ..but kept you and the rest  of us hooked ..whos reputation is ruined  ..ours . .?

• Like 1

The lack of ambition  pee's me off,  TM  your taking our club nowhere its like the 70s and 80s allover again . And i'm starting too loses the faith and i don't  think i will be renewing  my season ticket next season and my lads feel the same 45 years and its come to this its a shambles

• Like 5

If FFP is as dire as they will use the excuse now, then why the actual fuck have you opted to recall Mulgrew and his £16k a week, and not loaned out expensive flops/backups on loan like Smallwood, Samuel, Chapman and Brereton.

That's what, minimum (generous) £50k a week.

Clueless. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

Well although disappointed I think this is the best thing that has happened. We are destined for mid table full stop. Mowbray has wasted no more money on projects and bench warmers. We can use the under 23s and give them experience.

hopefully in summer we can revamp the squad and have a new man at the helm with a bit of freedom to do this without being hindered by Mowbray signings.

If being 4 points off the top 6 after back to back wins and with 17 games remaining is 'destined for mid table' why do we bother?

If that position doesn't present an opportunity in the final run in nothing will. 

If we had owners who understood the division and football they might recognise that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Right. We see at 11pm. I said 7 to 9 signings. We see then..

I'm off out for Dinner

Shajan and their chips you seem to savour?

Going in there later, buy you a pint if you are there?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stinny1 said:

The lack of ambition  pee's me off,  TM  your taking our club nowhere its like the 70s and 80s allover again . And i'm starting too loses the faith and i don't  think i will be renewing  my season ticket next season and my lads feel the same 45 years and its come to this its a shambles

Chin up stinny1. TM is only passing by.

Last January was Nativity

This time it's criminal. Surrendering any chance of the playoffs isn't exactly what the fans are looking for.

TM's excuses will be recycled from last year and we will inevitably start building for next season mid February!!

• Like 1

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

If FFP is as dire as they will use the excuse now, then why the actual fuck have you opted to recall Mulgrew and his £16k a week, and not loaned out expensive flops/backups on loan like Smallwood, Samuel, Chapman and Brereton.

That's what, minimum (generous) £50k a week.

Clueless. 

Rovers didn't recall Mulgrew, he chose to come back himself even though he wouldn't get game time. 

As for the others, they were touted around but you can't make other clubs buy them

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

I don't realllly think they make a living out of it ..so basically wont give a f*ck ..but kept you and the rest  of us hooked ..whos reputation is ruined  ..ours . .?

Im hooked aswell. Just telling what ive been told, for example Lamptey, my guy was 100 % right on that one. The story about Brighton broke the day after. The only issue I have with that is that that could have been a done deal a week ago. If Mowbray would have said "Yes, we will pay you this small fee if he doesn't play a certain numbers of games " He would be in our squad now. Matter of principal by Mowbray but not a good negotiation-plan 

Edited by Dave574

3 minutes ago, Dave574 said:

Im hooked aswell. Just telling what ive been told, for example Lamptey, my guy was 100 % right on that one. The story about Brighton broke the day after. The only issue I have with that is that that could have been a done deal a week ago. If Mowbray would have said "Yes, we will pay you this small fee if he doesn't play a certain numbers of games " He would be in our squad now. Matter of principal by Mowbray but not a good negotiation-plan 

But he's a RB, if that deal had gone through weeks ago we'd still be in a position where we are short of a LB and a Winger.......and we'd have even less money for wages where they are needed!

23 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Twitter and BRFCS in absolute meltdown, along with every other social media platform I presume.

Mowbray getting absolute pelters, yet hardly a single mention of the word VENKYS. 

It’s about time people concentrated on the cause, not the symptoms.

You mean Venkys who have been funding the running of the club? If they weren't we wouldn't be here.