BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

3 hours ago, Dave574 said:

Just telling what I was told.

Out of contract in the summer and huge potensial. Despite a bad window I actually think that bid (if true) shows ambition. Bit naive? Yes. But the worst you can get is a no.

Not doubting u but ur sources are clearly brown source

• Like 1

Ben Gladwin at no 10 > Bennett at no 10

Still think it strange that we just let Gladwin leave for nothing. Same will happen with Samual, Bell, Williams, Smallwood, Chapman etc. All supposedly part of the ‘buy young then sell on’ policy.

• Backroom
17 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Cant believe that Mowbray is shocked by the wages players are on - 'even in the champ'.  How can a manager, in the game for years, not know current salary levels?

Especially considering the wages he handed out to the likes of Mulgrew and Smallwood in the last round of contract renewals, essentially making them unsellable. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave574 said:

Out of contract in the summer and huge potensial. Despite a bad window I actually think that bid (if true) shows ambition. Bit naive? Yes. But the worst you can get is a no.

I can honestly believe it was Longstaff. He has fallen behind his brother now in the pecking order at Newcastle and he fits the Mowbray/Venkys profile. 

Shame we couldn't seal that one. Him and Travis in the middle would've been the best partnership in the league. 

1 hour ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Cant believe that Mowbray is shocked by the wages players are on - 'even in the champ'.  How can a manager, in the game for years, not know current salary levels?

Maybe you're falling for his faux-naivete act?

Edited by Amo

14 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Top man Chaddy. There’s a lot to be said about positive mindsets mate. Hope you enjoyed your night. 

As always Paul. Never get too low about anything now.

14 hours ago, AJW said:

You a Claytoner then Chaddy ??? .... Top ender or bottom ender ???

No not really. Always had family live there I enjoyed my area I live in. Very peaceful. 

14 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Please don't.

Being made aware of Chaddy's increasingly  frantic attempts on Twitter to find out if there was any Rovers related news when he should have been enjoying a night out with his good lady was bad enough, the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Like Alan Partridge self imploding live on air when Roger Moore should have been coming in. But didn't.

Don't take it the wrong way Chadster, everyone should have your passion and enthusiasm.

I will always have passion and enthusiasm about life and Rovers. And trust me my missus enjoyed her night out. Its shame that certain people like to post things from people private twitter account on here. But hey ho. Guess it gives certain people something to discuss on instead of moaning about Mowbray, Waggott, Venus, etc all the time. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

5 hours ago, Dave574 said:

Keep posting your info please

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mixed kebab starter, Lamb Rogan Josh with Chips, Bombay Aloo and Garlic naan. Quality food there. Recommend it. 

As always Paul. Never get too low about anything now.

No not really. Always had family live there I enjoyed my area I live in. Very peaceful. 

I will always have passion and enthusiasm about life and Rovers. And trust me my missus enjoyed her night out. Its shame that certain people like to post things from people private twitter account on here. But hey ho. Guess it gives certain people something to discuss on instead of moaning about Mowbray, Waggott, Venus, etc all the time. 

Have tried it Chaddy, albeit a little while ago.

IMO, League One in comparison to Premier League Shajan - Mohammad is a difficult act to match!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

@Chaddyrovers house down the road on the market for seven figures+

I've bid £500k.

Told the missus to hold fire on booking Pickfords just yet.

Bottom line is you can bid for anything.  Think there's more chance of me landing the 'des res'  than Rovers landing Atsu or the QPR lad.  Has the penny not dropped with you yet!?!?

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

Just now, Mercer said:

House down the road on the market for seven figures+

I've bid £500k.

Told the missus to hold fire on booking Pickfords just yet.

Bottom line is you can bid for anything.  Think there's more chance of me landing the 'des res'  than Rovers landing Atsu or the QPR lad.  Has the penny not dropped with you yet!?!?

Mercer, that's your view so don't start patronising me cos it wont work. If that's your attitude please don't quote me or my posts anymore. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Mercer, that's your view so don't start patronising me cos it wont work. If that's your attitude please don't quote me or my posts anymore. 

Chaddy, look at it carefully, don't be sucked in !!

• Backroom

I think we should all step back and congratulate ourselves on a successful window.

When I say ourselves I meant BRFCS - this thread had 6,837 posts and 284,349 views!

Thats a lot of discussion around Fisher going on loan!

• Like 7

Just now, Wegerleswiggle said:

"We have been trying to sign some free agents now the transfer window is closed. But the wages that unemployed footballers are on these days are astronomical..."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

I'd add the Korean lad released by Newcastle and Seabastian Prodl (sp) ex Watford defender too to that list

• Like 1

Just now, AJW said:

I'd add the Korean lad released by Newcastle and Seabastian Prodl (sp) ex Watford defender too to that list

Think the  lad from Korea will probably demand and get a higher wage elsewhere. Prodl good shout though. For me Carroll is a must. We are falling apart in midfield. 6 month contract to earn a longer one.