GunnerRover7

January transfer window 2020

3-5-2 is a formation that requires discipline, organization and stability. How could we ever play that when Tony picks a different team from one week to the next?

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He never looked remotely good enough, a very strange signing indeed.

Can’t say I saw any of him in a rovers shirt, picked up a few of when he was out on loan. Unnecessary signings seems to be a mowbray trait

4 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

He's looking at Mulgrew for left back he mentioned. So Bell, Downing and Mulgrew. I know ,kinda funny,right? Imagine someone said 5 years ago our 2 left backs would be Downing and Mulgrew. No doubt Downing can do a job there, I personally though Hart looked athletic and could do a job,but not to be. 

Bell needs to hit heights he hasn't hit yet if he is to be here beyond the summer,but I would say the reality now is that the position is his  

Imagine if we had Downing and Mulgrew but they were 5 years younger.

11 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He was, trouble is we were the ones that got stolen from !

It was theft alright!

6 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Ok this still seems to be going over your head but I'll give it one last try.

I know what the context of your conversation with the poster was. But you once again trotted out this notion that Maddison being out of contract in six months means we shouldn't pay 2.5 million for him. A concept which I have debunked. Therefore you shouldn't be saying it again as any kind of argument until you have at least attempted a counterpoint to my debunking. Unless you agree with me, in which case...you shouldn't be saying it again.

Does your head in doesn't it?!!

6 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Ok this still seems to be going over your head but I'll give it one last try.

I know what the context of your conversation with the poster was. But you once again trotted out this notion that Maddison being out of contract in six months means we shouldn't pay 2.5 million for him. A concept which I have debunked. Therefore you shouldn't be saying it again as any kind of argument until you have at least attempted a counterpoint to my debunking. Unless you agree with me, in which case...you shouldn't be saying it again.

There is no point at all in trying to discuss anything with Chaddy. He does not discuss, merely tells you why he is right

See Hart has left the building !! What a waste of money .. this time last year our manager did exactly the same thing then 4 months later handed him a new one year contract ! 

is there nobody above him to stop this crap ...This manager knows sod all and is doing what ever he wants ... I feel a Elliot Bennnet extension coming .... just to rub salt in the wound... 

is it too much to ask Radio Lancs and LT asking some serious questions to this clown ... 

21 minutes ago, unleaded said:

See Hart has left the building !! What a waste of money .. this time last year our manager did exactly the same thing then 4 months later handed him a new one year contract ! 

is there nobody above him to stop this crap ...This manager knows sod all and is doing what ever he wants ... I feel a Elliot Bennnet extension coming .... just to rub salt in the wound... 

is it too much to ask Radio Lancs and LT asking some serious questions to this clown ... 

Sadly, this autocratic and closed-shop / don't ask any awkward questions approach is now firmly established as the national game. Even if you do get the chance to put a question directly to the source of any contention, their response is to blindy dismiss any notion that they might indeed be wrong, and to seek to undermine you for having the audacity to ask in the first place. It happens from Number 10, all the way down to Nuttall Street. I blame New Labour, the Tories, absent and 'absent' owners, Donald Tramp, Maggie Thatcher Giro-Snatcher and Red Ken. Oh, and the Rovers Trust can feck off too, for lumbering us with parasitic inbreds whose vision for the club appears to be anchored around a sociopathical hatred of anything truthful and transparent that might connect with the actual fans of Blackburn Rovers Football Club gawd rest it's mighty and immortal soul....As-they-sayYou-couldn-t-make-this-shit-u