GunnerRover7

January transfer window 2020

Just now, Wegerleswiggle said:

How about Michael Antonio from West Ham?

Believe that he's been coming off the bench, but then again I suppose many of the names suggested have too.

He'd be a top signing, but I suspect that it will be a PL youngster, despite the mention that it could be an experienced player. Hope to be wrong obviously, and even if it is a youngster it could feasibly be a Harvey Barnes type instead of a Martin Samuelsen.

29 minutes ago, Swanson said:

Maybe Josh Sims from Southampton?

He gone on loan to America,new York red bulls if memory serves me correct

Tony Gallacher from Liverpool?

7 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Antonio is far to good a player to come to ewood

How the mighty have fallen.

What a sad state our club is in if that statement is true. 

59 minutes ago, Wegerleswiggle said:

How about Michael Antonio from West Ham?

Give your head a wobble mate, he's champions league class. Top quality player who needs to get a proper club and manager who can use him properly. 

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

What? Its amazing how views differ.  I think he's potentially top class

Reel it in a bit... If it turns out to be someone with the pedigree of Baines, Albrighton or Antonio, I'll eat my hat. 

21 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Swear he's been selected for England in the past 4 years then struggled with injury? He'd be the best player in the championship by a long way ha

Got a feeling we are having another false dawn, might drive to Brockhall whilst out on business. See if I can see anyone over the fence lol

As someone has already suggested, Luke Freeman seems to fit the profile. We were interested in him before he moved to Sheff Utd and they've also been on a cup run. I'd be incredibly surprised if we managed to sign some of the big names that have been mentioned so far.

Judging by some of the names on here - i heard Ruud Gullit is not getting much game time at Chelsea at the mo. he can play just about anywhere from the back to upfront. Perfect for TM.

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

What a sad state our club is in if that statement is 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hammers.news/club-news/exwhuemployee-provides-update-on-michail-antonio-that-west-ham-fans-will-love/amp/

He's literally the main man West Ham are hoping can save them from relegation.  

"The 29 year old is vitally important to the Hammers.......his return to the team gave West Ham an entirely different facet to their attacking play."

Sky were reporting this morning that Forest are hoping to sign Freeman but it will be dependent on Sheff United signing Berge