BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

did`nt king leave on a free transfer after his contract was up,no sell on clause then?

Settled outside of tribunal with Bournemouth. £500k and 20% sell on clause.

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

did`nt king leave on a free transfer after his contract was up,no sell on clause then?

We were due to get compensation as King was under 24. Rather than go to a tribunal the compensation was agreed between the club, it seems that in that compensation a sell on clause was inserted as news agency are reporting

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

In another note, Wigan can potentially afford Jordan Rhodes wage but we can't.  

Not that I want him but it's a bit humbling. 

They have just sold a player to AC Milan for close to ten million.think that might help.with Rhodes

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not out of our league as loan signing. Brighton only bid for him today

Yesterday Mowbray said he's only looking to sign players as backup, not to go into our first XI.

He needs his head checking if he thinks he's going to be able to attract a lad from Chelsea who was obviously attracting big money interest from other Premier League clubs to come and sit on our bench.

4 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Except we wont invest penny of it.  Talksport (I know, I know) reckon the deal is dead and there  wont be a second offer.

Talkshite are the Sun of radio stations

If we get it, I reckon it will be spent , probably next summer. In case you missed it , we have spent millions the last few windows. 

Just now, OJRovers said:

Yesterday Mowbray said he's only looking to sign players as backup, not to go into our first XI.

He needs his head checking if he thinks he's going to be able to attract a lad from Chelsea who was obviously attracting big money interest from other Premier League clubs to come and sit on our bench.

Lamptey On Loan < Joe Rankin-Costello...

Just now, neophox said:

Will there be any incoming? I mean now when King goes to Man Utd we have to sneak in with bids...

Been told nothing, the staff within we’re told that mobile phones would be confiscated today, having not heard anything this morning I’m taking that to be a serious forewarning 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Hearing some news from one of my sources

The club are attempting to make one signing and one loan today. 

Not giving away the names but I know for sure that they are 21 to 33 , 5ft5 to 6ft6 and play football professionally.

Sounds like we're finally getting a winger in.

• Like 2

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Been told nothing, the staff within we’re told that mobile phones would be confiscated today, having not heard anything this morning I’m taking that to be a serious forewarning 

That's a good idea to be fair. We really seem to be good at keeping things under wraps. 

No one really knew of the interest in Cunningham til we signed him. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

They have form.

Pogba. 

amazes me that fergie released them both for a reason,they either were`nt up to utd`s standard or in pogbas case,had a bad attitude,one thing fergie was`nt was stupid,loving it that they are now totally cluess and are signing substandard players for a fortune