BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

5 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

They haven't won in 7!!! If Bilic was manager here we d want him hung drawn n quartered and out of the door !!

Sure, we would just ignore being in second place in a league we've not been top 6 in for many a moon, and actually signing good players, and want him gone because of a run of bad form.

Sounds legit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave574 said:

Yesterday I said we had a loan deal lined up 100% for a player-  just negotiaton about the fee regarding playing a certain amount of games. Not a big deal but something needed to be sorted. A few hours later I put out that another club had came in with a ridiculousy high bid - not loan. And that the selling club would consider that instead. Today, that story broke didnt it?? 

No, are you talking about the best right back in the country for his age?  You are seriously thinking he was coming here? 

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

No, are you talking about the best right back in the country for his age?  You are seriously thinking he was coming here? 

Best right back in the country? Who are you talking about?

Good move by the way, the Atsu comment didnt go home, so you try a new one.

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

has he actually fitted in anywhere he`s played,complete toerag by all accounts

Wait till you hear the stories of how battered his ex, hung around half of levenshulme (shithole) posing with a Range Rover with every other delinquent and gun showing. Guy sadly is a complete wrong un. 

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

has he actually fitted in anywhere he`s played,complete toerag by all accounts

One or two good managers have taken a punt on him and failed miserably. He's best left to his own devices. He'll wake up one morning and realise he's blown what could have been great career. I was reading an article by a United player the other day and he said Morrison was the most talented player at the club at the time.

I had a pal who was on Bury's books back when they were in the old Div 2. I was out with him on the Saturday night after he'd had a blinder for their youth team. He'd been told he was playing for their reserve team against Wolves at Molineux on the following Wednesday night. I was walking home from work that night and who should I bump into but my pal. I said " I thought you were playing at Wolves tonight ". He said " Nah, I couldn't be bothered mate, I missed the bus over to Bury and the coach will have left without me ".

I'd have walked it to Bury to play in a game like that. He had a similar attitude to Morrison.

10 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Sure, we would just ignore being in second place in a league we've not been top 6 in for many a moon, and actually signing good players, and want him gone because of a run of bad form.

Sounds legit.

Tongue in cheek Bruce tongue in cheek … don't let Deadline Day get to ya !

9 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

How are Newcastle coming along with that bid for whiteman?Still in league one I see

Take or leave the information given but will you stop going on about it.We could all start doing that to you when you come on here with your whiteman exclusives.

I'm not saying the stuff you have said isn't true but the Dave has explained over and over what he meant,you don't believe him so can you just leave it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dave574 said:

From LT:

"Suggestions are in the north east are that Atsu is on £30,000 a week. Rovers wouldn't be able to get anywhere near that, so any possible deal would need some heavy negotation on that."

He's a really good player. I saw him play against Rochdale a few weeks ago. He ran them ragged down the wings for a half until Rochdale brought the lad Matheson on who had the pace to keep him relatively quiet. Atsu's fast and tricky.

Matheson on his way to Wolves for £1million apparently - that's a steal.

IF, and I think it's a very big IF, we do have a 20% sell on clause for King, I do not think we will see more than loose change made available either now or in the summer.

I think it's quite clear from this transfer window that we barely have a transfer pot to p1ss in.  IMO, all smoke and mirrors, bullsh1t and b0ll0cks.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, islander200 said:

How are Newcastle coming along with that bid for whiteman?Still in league one I see

Take or leave the information given but will you stop going on about it.We could all start doing that to you when you come on here with your whiteman exclusives.

I'm not saying the stuff you have said isn't true but the Dave has explained over and over what he meant,you don't believe him so can you just leave it

No names mate, so yes we should press him. I've been up front about what I know with names.  Not made up rubbish

Just now, bluebruce said:

Fair. Hard to tell, when it's something some on here would say in all seriousness!

Although ..with the resources hes had available id expect him to be 2nd ..no win in 7 either somethings gone awry or just shows how unpredictable this league is ..

7 minutes ago, Dave574 said:

From LT:

"Suggestions are in the north east are that Atsu is on £30,000 a week. Rovers wouldn't be able to get anywhere near that, so any possible deal would need some heavy negotation on that."

100% back them in not paying that kind of money. Moaning or no moaning we don't want to be going back down that road 

Although Bauer wanted 40/50 grand pwk apparently....

Edited by tomphil

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

IF, and I think it's a very big IF, we do have a 20% sell on clause for King, I do not think we will see more than loose change made available either now or in the summer.

I think it's quite clear from this transfer window that we barely have a transfer pot to p1ss in.  IMO, all smoke and mirrors, bullsh1t and b0ll0cks.

Well of course we wouldn't. It'll come through in £500-800k instalments over the next year. Helps with FFP but will never be seen in terms of a big transfer fee because we won't be receiving it in a big transfer fee.

22 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

Matheson on his way to Wolves for £1million apparently - that's a steal.

that lad is going to the very top of the game,a steal??more like robbery!!!

Bigger steal than Brereton for £7m? ?