BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

13 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

just had a call from a very reliable source that mowbray got on the team bus last,having settled  what looked like a serious argument between at  least six of the squad,there was pushing,shoving and what looked like aggro before tony stepped in and settled issues with some stern finger wagging,no names disclosed as my source wants to remain undercover

Who'e eaten all the lemon drizzle cake ?

• Like 3

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

no mention of a left back??our weakest area of the pitch,id`e say it a priority to strenghten there

They want to get in a left-back in the summer permanently from my reading online of TM's comments. Sounds as though none of the targets in that area of the pitch are available in jan.

Just now, Scotland1 said:

On the bus arguing @simongarnerisgod I tell you what stop the bus unload the six and tell them to ring there wives to pick them up or get a cab home. That would sort it and they’d soon realise that’s the team mates they have. 

Call it a non Portuguese free non training bonding session. You run through walls for your colleagues in my department 

It's a wind up

Just now, Scotland1 said:

On the bus arguing @simongarnerisgod I tell you what stop the bus unload the six and tell them to ring there wives to pick them up or get a cab home. That would sort it and they’d soon realise that’s the team mates they have. 

it was before,they were waiting to board and it all kicked off,shoving and facing off with each other before tony told them all off

Important question, 

If Mowbray isn't on the bus,how is he getting to the game? He lives up there at weekends anyway doesn't he? Probably hitting the road in the old car around midnight I'd say. 

Unless we get the dreaded "no more business" tweet from Sharpe. At which point I will be avoiding the transfer thread ?

3pm Update 

Big big news coming from my sources

I can confirm that Tony is deciding between Pizza Italia and Don Luca for his evening meal.  Negotiations ongoing 

Tony has made a opening/final offer of 10 pounds for two pizzas and chips from Pizza Italia but a deal could be dependent on whether his stomach settles down in the next hour.

• Like 3

Just now, JoeH said:

They want to get in a left-back in the summer permanently from my reading online of TM's comments. Sounds as though none of the targets in that area of the pitch are available in jan.

I mean it's almost a cert that Bell will get injured now. A niggle for Downing and we are screwed pretty much. I suppose Williams...eugh

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

3pm Update 

Big big news coming from my sources

I can confirm that Tony is deciding between Pizza Italia and Don Luca for his evening meal.  Negotiations ongoing 

Tony has made a opening/final offer of 10 pounds for two pizzas and chips from Pizza Italia but a deal could be dependent on whether his stomach settles down in the next hour.

He's probably going to have to starve on the basis the actual price of the deal is £17.99.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We wasn-t looking at him 4 weeks ago. 

Freeman would have been.ahead plus others 

So he's a panic signing then? 

Even if we weren't looking at him earlier in the window, surely homework would have been done on his wage and the scope for Newcastle to budge on that.

With Mike Ashley running them he's not going to allow a loan where they pay most of his wage and he plays for us. 

3 minutes ago, JHRover said:

So he's a panic signing then? 

Even if we weren't looking at him earlier in the window, surely homework would have been done on his wage and the scope for Newcastle to budge on that.

With Mike Ashley running them he's not going to allow a loan where they pay most of his wage and he plays for us. 

Is every signing today a panic signing therefore? 

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i sincerely hope that is a wind up?

"We've played Stewart Downing at left-back - who's to say Charlie Mulgrew can't play left back and serve balls forward?" #Blackburn #Rovers manager Tony Mowbray reflects on the return of Charlie Mulgrew from Wigan. BBc Radio Lancashire.

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Given the quality or lack thereof of Walton and Leutwiler Id say that's a strange move.

Bit like loaning out Wharton and Magloire when we were already short on centre halves.

Hilton >=< Fisher

Both quality young keepers, either can play third fiddle for me without any cause for concern.

Just now, OJRovers said:

"We've played Stewart Downing at left-back - who's to say Charlie Mulgrew can't play left back and serve balls forward?" #Blackburn #Rovers manager Tony Mowbray reflects on the return of Charlie Mulgrew from Wigan. BBc Radio Lancashire.

downing played left back against huddersfield and he was badly exposed,mulgrew there would be a complete catastrophe,