BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

1 hour ago, Inglorious basturk said:

Are you Playing a part in trying to help make this happen this week and in the future weeks ? Do you have links with Tony what with your focus being so devoted on this and this only ? Only reason I ask is I may have some people who can help 

I have asked people attend the Supporters consultation meeting at Rovers on Thursday to raise the issue. See what happen after. 

5 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

I suppose you could argue why not ??? I remember him Having something  About him , however his wiki perhaps answers a few questions . That’s not to say he isn’t reformed 

Or we could continue to get our young players a chance in team? 

5 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

At what stage in his career do you remember him being good? 

It is going back to when he was on loan at rangers and Bolton thinking he looked handy . City had high hopes if I remember but he’s lost his way . I’m not demanding we get him as such but I don’t think we are in a place to be too fussy to at least give players a thought 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Or we could continue to get our young players a chance in team? 

We can do that . It’s not mutually exclusive , as I say I’m not championing him as such it’s a while since I saw him but those at the club surely have to think about all options . Sometimes you have to take a punt, someone took a much more expensive one on brererton for example rather than promoting our own youth 

31 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

It is going back to when he was on loan at rangers and Bolton thinking he looked handy . City had high hopes if I remember but he’s lost his way . I’m not demanding we get him as such but I don’t think we are in a place to be too fussy to at least give players a thought 

Ya,I remember him at Rangers. To say he has had a mixed career since then would be putting it mildly. 

I do think we should try get a good free agent in if available though 

58 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

We can do that . It’s not mutually exclusive , as I say I’m not championing him as such it’s a while since I saw him but those at the club surely have to think about all options . Sometimes you have to take a punt, someone took a much more expensive one on brererton for example rather than promoting our own youth 

You're gonna want to use a more successful example...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Word on the street is that Celtic are not going to be signing Forster at end of the season, he has been excellent since returning there. 100% I’d be making moves now to see chances of securing him as our number 1 next season 

He's been excellent again tonight. But if Celtic win the league this year then I would be stunned if they didn't spend some big money in the summer to make sure that next season is a very special one for them.

Edited by Ewood Ace
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Word on the street is that Celtic are not going to be signing Forster at end of the season, he has been excellent since returning there. 100% I’d be making moves now to see chances of securing him as our number 1 next season 

I agree very much. Is he prepared to drop his wages to secure a permanent move. 

• Like 1