BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Let’s see...?

What happens in the future is irrelevant to the fact that when hes played in the past, including yesterday, he has IMO and other peoples opinions looked like a little boy lost. He may come good in the future and I have not said he wont, of course i hope he does.

• Like 1

Just now, roversfan99 said:

What happens in the future is irrelevant to the fact that when hes played in the past, including yesterday, he has IMO and other peoples opinions looked like a little boy lost. He may come good in the future and I have not said he wont, of course i hope he does.

Well I suggest you get used to seeing this ‘little boy lost’ play most weeks in our first team. Assuming he’s not snapped up by a top Premier League club next month ??

Edited by Paul Mani

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Slaughtered? People were quite justified in saying that he doesnt look at home in the first team, like a little boy lost. He needs a loan spell.

I personally hope the club keeps the brightest prospects at Ewood so we can fully supervise their development, especially if they’re on the fringes of the first team squad.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

100% sure that Rovers knew nothing of Dack’s agreement with WBA. If there was one at all...

Also those who slaughtered Buckley a few weeks ago might feel a little silly in January. Big clubs circling. Expect him to be offered a bumper new deal.

He's done nowt, why so much bluster?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Slaughtered? People were quite justified in saying that he doesnt look at home in the first team, like a little boy lost. He needs a loan spell.

I totally disagree, to the point of saying absolute nonsense.

He warrants a run in a team who currently create next to nothing in terms of goalscoring chances and are now without the only other creative player for the rest of the season: Us!

Buckley may be young but he'll gain stature and confidence with games played. After all what are the alternatives?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

He warrants a run in a team who currently create next to nothing in terms of goalscoring chances and are now without the only other creative player for the rest of the season: Us!

Don't remember seeing him create anything. 

1 hour ago, bluebruce said:

Don't remember seeing him create anything. 

We clearly see things differently bluebruce. He showed enough for me on Boxing Day (admittedly in a sea of dross) to know that he could significantly enhance our first team.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Well I suggest you get used to seeing this ‘little boy lost’ play most weeks in our first team. Assuming he’s not snapped up by a top Premier League club next month ??

He was class on boxing Day. Made a few mistakes but who doesn't at that age. Absolute class prospect. A season in the Dack role will prove the doubters wrong.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

100% sure that Rovers knew nothing of Dack’s agreement with WBA. If there was one at all...

Also those who slaughtered Buckley a few weeks ago might feel a little silly in January. Big clubs circling. Expect him to be offered a bumper new deal.

So (if true - and I’ve no reason to doubt Josh) then that’s tapping up. Hypothetically, it could have even contributed to him getting injured. Being afraid of a challenge is a sure fire way to do some damage.

Any truth in this should be pursued with the appropriate authorities.

As for Buckley, he seems to have been being touted for a good while - even when he was in the U23s. He is still raw. If he goes out to a PL club he will go straight into their development squad - a backwards step for him. In an ideal world he would go out on loan but we seem to need him in the team numbers-wise.

He has a long way to go. Easily bullied due to his size and not quick enough but is good on the turn and can link up with attackers. Talk of “clubs circling“ is likely to have come from an agent trying to get a new deal for his client.

3 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Great news as we have a great talent at the club. 

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

No its not irrelevant but you dismissed it. 

2 hours ago, darrenrover said:

I totally disagree, to the point of saying absolute nonsense.

Buckley may be young but he'll gain stature and confidence with games played. After all what are the alternatives?

I would used Buckley most weeks. We have a great talent and someone we should develop here. Forget about loaning him out. Used him here.,

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

He was class on boxing Day. Made a few mistakes but who doesn't at that age. Absolute class prospect. A season in the Dack role will prove the doubters wrong.

I thought he shown some good touches and passes but he made some mistakes which I would expect at that age

Just now, Stuart said:

So (if true - and I’ve no reason to doubt Josh) then that’s tapping up. Hypothetically, it could have even contributed to him getting injured. Being afraid of a challenge is a sure fire way to do some damage.

Football clubs use agents and if WBA were interested in Dack then they would speak to his agent 1st to see if he is interested in a move to their club 1st. That's the way football works. Tapping up has happened for years after years Stuart

3 hours ago, Harry The Bass said:

I personally hope the club keeps the brightest prospects at Ewood so we can fully supervise their development, especially if they’re on the fringes of the first team squad.

As opposed to going blowing 7 million on someone else's.

Yeah definitely ?

• Like 1

Mattie Pollock. Young star at centre back for Grimsby only 18 but a few are starting to notice him. 6 foot 3 already.

Harry Spratt. Young left back at York 19. Released by Utd and Huddersfield as a kid but looks like he’d easily step up to league football.

Tyrese Campbell, son of Kevin. Rejecting a new deal at stoke as he wants to play more often at first team level. Looks to play off a main striker and runs the channels. Defiantly if we can shift a few this window we could compete for him.

Reiss Nelson. Young arsenal striker nippy and a cracker of a finish on him. Bagged a few at hoffeneheim last year but bar cup games struggling to get in at Arsenal. Could be worth a cheeky ask on loan.

Jarrard Branthwaite 17 year old right back, can also play centre back, my Carlisle Facebook friends have been raving about him. 500k ish.

Stephane Diarra. 21 year old midfielder at Le Mans. This kid if are scouting mavididi then we need to watch. Will be an absolute star. He looks the quickest winger I’ve ever seen. He’s exactly what we lack.

Alex Pritchard Seems frozen out at hudds and they’re eager to trim the wage bill. They’ve admitted to being over budget. A sneaky loan deal and he will plug the Dack gap.

James Justin, Leicester paid big money to get him from Luton and its believed the right back maybe available for loan. Filipino Benkovic the centre back may also be available to loan.

Adrian Grbic Young Austrian early twenties plays for Clermont who he joined this summer, behind Kadewere of Le Havre he’s one of the highest scorers in Ligue 2. Probably have him for a million. Great free kick taker.

Falaye Sacko of Victoria in Portugal the ones in the uefa cup looks a beast and quick at the back. Able to play centre back or right back. 

Edited by Scotland1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

As opposed to going blowing 7 million on someone else's.

Yeah definitely ?

Why does it have to be one or the other?

Sounds like fishing response if you ask me, especially since you’re on about Brereton. Weird “flex” mate.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Football clubs use agents and if WBA were interested in Dack then they would speak to his agent 1st to see if he is interested in a move to their club 1st. That's the way football works. Tapping up has happened for years after years Stuart

But it is still against the rules. Not sure why this isn’t going in.

33 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

Mattie Pollock. Young star at centre back for Grimsby only 18 but a few are starting to notice him. 6 foot 3 already.

Harry Spratt. Young left back at York 19. Released by Utd and Huddersfield as a kid but looks like he’d easily step up to league football.

Tyrese Campbell, son of Kevin. Rejecting a new deal at stoke as he wants to play more often at first team level. Looks to play off a main striker and runs the channels. Defiantly if we can shift a few this window we could compete for him.

Reiss Nelson. Young arsenal striker nippy and a cracker of a finish on him. Bagged a few at hoffeneheim last year but bar cup games struggling to get in at Arsenal. Could be worth a cheeky ask on loan.

Jarrard Branthwaite 17 year old right back, can also play centre back, my Carlisle Facebook friends have been raving about him. 500k ish.

Stephane Diarra. 21 year old midfielder at Le Mans. This kid if are scouting mavididi then we need to watch. Will be an absolute star. He looks the quickest winger I’ve ever seen. He’s exactly what we lack.

Alex Pritchard Seems frozen out at hudds and they’re eager to trim the wage bill. They’ve admitted to being over budget. A sneaky loan deal and he will plug the Dack gap.

James Justin, Leicester paid big money to get him from Luton and its believed the right back maybe available for loan. Filipino Benkovic the centre back may also be available to loan.

Adrian Grbic Young Austrian early twenties plays for Clermont who he joined this summer, behind Kadewere of Le Havre he’s one of the highest scorers in Ligue 2. Probably have him for a million. Great free kick taker.

Falaye Sacko of Victoria in Portugal the ones in the uefa cup looks a beast and quick at the back. Able to play centre back or right back. 

Impressive post. I hope someone at Rovers read it. I absolutely believe this is the way to go. Snap up youngsters before its too late and we can't afford the fee.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

Any played for Boro?

• Like 2