BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

1 hour ago, Blue n whites said:

Loved Rhodes when he was here. Wouldn't take him back. Must be on a fortune wage wise. He hasn't played much in years. Never mind tonight's game. Must be reasons for this.

Brerton needs game time as does Gallagher in preparation for graham retiring.

Its not game time that makes Brereton's first touch so bad.

Hoping Assombalonga is back on the shopping list.

Ryan Porteous, Centre Half at Hibs 20 years old, monster. Scottish under 21 captain, will be in full team shortly. Another prospect from Hibs, and no one at the club listened to me about McGinn, before it was too late.

Smallwood Out

Butterworth, Brereton and Buckley all out on loan.

Edited by Fraserkirky
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

No. Really,really frustrating player. Has so much ability,but is too inconsistent. Pushing on now too and injury prone. Id prefer what we have. 

Big dog turning down an Irish international? Surely not 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fraserkirky said:

Hoping Assombalonga is back on the shopping list.

Ryan Porteous, Centre Half at Hibs 20 years old, monster. Scottish under 21 captain, will be in full team shortly. Another prospect from Hibs, and no one at the club listened to me about McGinn, before it was too late.

Smallwood Out

Butterworth, Brereton and Buckley all out on loan.

Assomvalonga's wages ruled him out. 

4 hours ago, Blue n whites said:

Loved Rhodes when he was here. Wouldn't take him back. Must be on a fortune wage wise. He hasn't played much in years. Never mind tonight's game. Must be reasons for this.

Brerton needs game time as does Gallagher in preparation for graham retiring.

As much as I rate and appreciate Jordan for what he did for us the bit in bold is the correct statement. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 47er said:

Its not game time that makes Brereton's first touch so bad.

And your answer to that is bring in Rhodes. A player who scored goals but divided opinions when here.

TM thinks he has bought potential. I can't really see it if I'm honest. BB doesn't seem to have a picture in his head before he received the ball. Thinks to much so Misses chances to shoot never mind score. Not quick. Doesn't battle. No skill. Can't head etc 

But I'm willing to give the young lad a run in the side and see if he can slowly improve.