BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Well pals a very importantmatch to us we are on a bad position on table but we only need 3 more points to be on top again...

I know that much of you aren't happy with the development from our Rovers by far but let's face it what did you spect against many of the stongest rivals in this division...i think we had showed actually that we have a enough competitive squad and that we can aspire to top 10 this season...

Millwall is the first of some much more doable matches i belive on my colors and i know we can do it.

We only need to pass the ball constantly and quick enough keep focus the complete 90 minutes and they will be lost...

We have better offensive and midfield 

I spect another great macth from Downing and a victory from our Rovers by 2-0 

#ImRoversTillIDie 

#COYBB 

#TheMexicanRover 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Alejandro Tapia said:

Well pals a very importantmatch to us we are on a bad position on table but we only need 3 more points to be on top again...

I know that much of you aren't happy with the development from our Rovers by far but let's face it what did you spect against many of the stongest rivals in this division...i think we had showed actually that we have a enough competitive squad and that we can aspire to top 10 this season...

Millwall is the first of some much more doable matches i belive on my colors and i know we can do it.

We only need to pass the ball constantly and quick enough keep focus the complete 90 minutes and they will be lost...

We have better offensive and midfield 

I spect another great macth from Downing and a victory from our Rovers by 2-0 

#ImRoversTillIDie 

#COYBB 

#TheMexicanRover 

I agree a game which I would expect us to win. I would make a few line up changes if it was up to me. But we should have enough to win 2 or 3 nil

• Like 1

going to be a tight game this, with us looking poor going forward so far this season, and Millwall with their usual 2 tight banks of 4. Expect Dack to be crowded out at every opportunity. Think Millwall will fancy their chances of keeping a clean sheet here, maybe even nick one on set pieces with Cooper. Rovers will need to look out for Mahoney, been very impressed with him this season. Gonna go for a 1-1.

• Like 1

We have to win this really, not a particularly good start overall with minimal goal threat and 3 losses out of 6 but some slightly better games on paper coming up.

Walton

Nyambe Lenihan Williams Cunningham

Travis Johnson

Rothwell Dack Downing

Graham

Subs: Leutwiler, Adarabioyo, Evans, Buckley, Chapman, Armstrong, Gallagher

• Backroom

Been away a few weeks so looking forward to this one.

I caught the last home win and thought we played pretty well and saw some of the Hull game but not seen anything since.

As long as we don’t launch balls at Danny Shittu for 90 minutes we should be ok here 

Just now, Tom said:

As long as we don’t launch balls at Danny Shittu for 90 minutes we should be ok here 

Wow, bad memories of that FA Cup 6th Round Replay!!!!

I remember towards the end, the crowd almost chanting ''boom....boom.....boom'' every time we lumped a long ball forward and he headed it clear! Scored the winner too!!

Team that day : Kean, Lowe, Dann, Hanley, Martin Olsson, King (Forrester), Pedersen, Dunn, Marcus Olsson (Nuno Gomes), Best, Rhodes.

[shudder]

21 minutes ago, rog of the rovers said:

Wow, bad memories of that FA Cup 6th Round Replay!!!!

I remember towards the end, the crowd almost chanting ''boom....boom.....boom'' every time we lumped a long ball forward and he headed it clear! Scored the winner too!!

Team that day : Kean, Lowe, Dann, Hanley, Martin Olsson, King (Forrester), Pedersen, Dunn, Marcus Olsson (Nuno Gomes), Best, Rhodes.

[shudder]

Anton Forrester. Crikey.

There have been some awful performances and results over the last 9 years but this game still comes to mind whenever I think of the worst game I've ever seen.

Woohoo... the back end of the international break is here, and we can start to refocus on Rovers.  Good month ahead for Rovers if we pull our fingers out, 9 points optimistically for grabs.  Need to start scoring more freely, and hopefully that can begin against Millwall.  Later this week I should have spoken with both a Millwall fan and Rovers fan.  Open to suggestions.

• Like 1

Expect them to play a back four of

Romeo   Pearce   Cooper   Wallace

They will deal comfortably with any long balls through the middle. Only Romeo is under 6’ 2 (very decent full back though) so I wouldn’t be surprised to too Gallagher on the left wing up against him.

Our players should be under strict instruction to avoid conceding as few corners or free kicks as possible. I think we will completely fail in dealing with the threat of Cooper and Matt Smith in the air. Mahoney has looked good for them so far, and could give Bennett a few problems.

Unsure on fitness, but I’d line up:

Walton

Nyambe  Adarabioyo  Williams  Cunningham

Bennett     Johnson      Travis     Downing

Dack

Gallagher

10 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

We have to win this really, not a particularly good start overall with minimal goal threat and 3 losses out of 6 but some slightly better games on paper coming up.

Walton

Nyambe Lenihan Williams Cunningham

Travis Johnson

Rothwell Dack Downing

Graham

Subs: Leutwiler, Adarabioyo, Evans, Buckley, Chapman, Armstrong, Gallagher

This first 11. It's pretty stronf. Guarenteed it won't happen though. 

• Like 2

id go with

walton

bennet lenihan williams cunnigham,

travis johnson,

downing dack rothwell,

gallagher/graham

maybe switch rothwell and downing depending on how the game is going, may be too narrow for Millwall who will come to frustrate. would help push the FB's right up though, and ask one of Johnson/Travis to drop off in between the CB's. Graham will be advantageous against thier big CB's but ga;;aghers pace in behind may cause them more problems. Armstrong on the bech and use him how we ddi versus Cardiff, give him the last 20/25 to get right up with thier CB's and in and around and see if he can cause problems with his pace and psuh them right back.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Walton

Bennett Lenihan Williams Cunningham

Travis  Johnson

Buckley           Dack              Rothwell

Gallagher

Decent line up, but think TM will start Armstrong instead of Rothwell.