BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Cheap(ish) flights booked to Manchester this evening, so im getting to go to the game. 

The optimist in me is convinced this is the game that kick starts our season. Rovers win 3-1 (but i would take any win)

Walton

Bennett 

Cunningham

Williams

Lenihan

Trav

Johnson

Downing

Rothwell

Dack 

Gallacher

Fernhurst for pre game pints #TMBWA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Cheap(ish) flights booked to Manchester this evening, so im getting to go to the game. 

The optimist in me is convinced this is the game that kick starts our season. Rovers win 3-1 (but i would take any win)

Walton

Bennett 

Cunningham

Williams

Lenihan

Trav

Johnson

Downing

Rothwell

Dack 

Gallacher

Get yourself up Livesey Branch Road, loads of boozers to go at

If Tosin is fit to start, I'd put him right back. Must not split up the Irish trio .

Captain Bennett is first on the team sheet. So I'd go with

Walton; Tosin, Lenihan, Williams, Cunningham; Bennett, Travis, Johnson, Downing; Dack, Gallagher.

Subs:-  Leut, Rothwell, Nyambe, Graham, Buckley, Armstrong, Evans

3 hours ago, bazza said:

Fernhurst is for away fans.

This.

No it isn't, its mixed. The Anchor and The Golden Cup are designated away fans pubs. 

3 hours ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Thanks for this mate. Im meeting a mate whos travelling up from London for the game. I didnt really fernhurst is away supporters on match days. Any particular bar in LBR

As above pal. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Walton

Bennett 

Cunningham

Williams

Lenihan

Trav

Johnson

Downing

Rothwell

Dack 

Gallacher

Were you in the Fernhurst after the Charlton game?

• Like 1

Very quiet on here for a match day so I just checked a Millwall message board to see what they think. Seems they are, in the main,  confident of at least a draw. Very few predicting a defeat.

I also learned that they were originally called Millwall Rovers when they were formed back in 1885

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Please no Armstrong today. Lad really isn't good enough. Rothwell has to start!

Good bit part player but doesn't offer enough as a regular starter and a bit like Samuel used to be not nearly enough effort in him at times for which there is no excuse.

• Like 1

Just now, tomphil said:

Good bit part player but doesn't offer enough as a regular starter and a bit like Samuel used to be not nearly enough effort in him at times for which there is no excuse.

Chicken and egg. Players need a run of games.

Armstrong has had a very generous run and has proven he doesn’t offer enough. He should be given a stint on the bench and Rothwell given a few games.

I do wonder about the Graham situation. He obviously wants to be playing football - as demonstrated by his cameo against Stanley on Tuesday. Next minute Mowbray is touting a move for him in the local rag. (Testing the fan reaction? Which has been fairly muted. Most against him going but not threatening to throw their ST on the pitch).

• Like 3

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Expecting Buckley to start today after the West Brom performance.

I agree he should but there isn't a snowball in hells chance of it happening in my view. In the same vein Armstrong should be benched but I think he will start.

Just now, Stuart said:

Chicken and egg. Players need a run of games.

Armstrong has had a very generous run and has proven he doesn’t offer enough. He should be given a stint on the bench and Rothwell given a few games.

I do wonder about the Graham situation. He obviously wants to be playing football - as demonstrated by his cameo against Stanley on Tuesday. Next minute Mowbray is touting a move for him in the local rag. (Testing the fan reaction? Which has been fairly muted. Most against him going but not threatening to throw their ST on the pitch).

I think Armstrong is yet another example of a player being unsuited to the way we play when he's plonked up top i feel there's more to be squeezed out of him up front just not that way. Under this manager though he offers more on the left and there is only Graham who actually suits the way we play.

Somethuing will have to change sooner or later though.