BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

8 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I think Armstrong is yet another example of a player being unsuited to the way we play when he's plonked up top i feel there's more to be squeezed out of him up front just not that way. Under this manager though he offers more on the left and there is only Graham who actually suits the way we play.

Something will have to change sooner or later though.

Somehow I don’t think it will be Mowbray. Unless he’s been told that there is an expectation of top 6 after all the recent investment. Even though I think they are clueless they can’t be happy with funding 15th placed finishes every season.

This young side is screaming out for a manager with some faith in them.

A new Souness - although I’ve no idea who that is. Otherwise Hughes would be my preference.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Mowbray been talking about their strength from set pieces a lot in the build up to this (understandably). Can see him playing Tosin for this one as a result - God knows who he’ll drop him for though.

Called this yesterday. Loves a tinker does our Tony. Why on earth drop Travis?

• Like 3

Looks like a 4231 / 532 to me.

Tosin at RB, Bennett out wide, Buckley/Johnson sitting in midfield, Dack ten, Downing out wide.

Then to make 532, Tosin comes narrow, Bennett becomes WB, Dack/AA upfront with a midfield of Johnson, Downing (left) and Buckley (right)

Edited by Harry The Bass

Would of had travis over Johnson and Rothwell over downing but can see the thinking with the team. 3 cbs to deal with Ariel threat from millwall and clearly looking to keep it on the ground when attacking them. Armstrong really needs to step up today. Excited to see Buckley, reckon him and travis could be a really exciting long term midfield partnership.