BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Harry The Bass said:

We don’t always start in that formation but at least 3 times - vs Sheffield United, vs Cardiff at home - we’ve gone to that setup.

Give over indeed.

I'd hardly call a formation you don't start with ever one that is a regular plan. I'm also not convinced we've been signing players for that system - i.e. wing backs, (although maybe Bennett is less bad there?) or a decent number of centre backs, and signings like Downing a wide midfielder, go against a 5-3-2 too. Not even convinced that someone in the hole works as well with only 3 midfielders vs 4 around him in our usual formation. We've hardly played it in any of the other seasons either - the very, very few times we have ending badly. . 

Not sure this is the thread to debate it in but think it's kind to say this is a regular formation of TM's

Just now, Blue blood said:

I'd hardly call a formation you don't start with ever one that is a regular plan. I'm also not convinced we've been signing players for that system - i.e. wing backs, (although maybe Bennett is less bad there?) or a decent number of centre backs, and signings like Downing a wide midfielder, go against a 5-3-2 too. Not even convinced that someone in the hole works as well with only 3 midfielders vs 4 around him in our usual formation. We've hardly played it in any of the other seasons either - the very, very few times we have ending badly. . 

Not sure this is the thread to debate it in but think it's kind to say this is a regular formation of TM's

Mate I’m telling you clearly - if you don’t see us moving into different systems regularly, you don’t watch us close enough. End of.

• Like 1