BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tosin

At WBA he played RB if i remember correctly with the odd appearance at CB. I remember WBA fans thinking he would make a better DM considering his ability on the ball. You can kinda see the logic in that I suppose. I think where he stands out as a CB is the way he can pick a pass through the midfield into the feet of the attackers - that is a good quality to have. At the same time, I am not overly convinced by his defensive ability although it is easily Championship standard.

Him coming back on load would be nice but at the same time, all we would be doing was once again helping to develop another player for another team. I would love him here permanently but that is unlikely to happen. 

Edit: Why did the composer of the video leave off his curler?

1 minute ago, JacknOry said:

At WBA he played RB if i remember correctly with the odd appearance at CB. I remember WBA fans thinking he would make a better DM considering his ability on the ball. You can kinda see the logic in that I suppose. I think where he stands out as a CB is the way he can pick a pass through the midfield into the feet of the attackers - that is a good quality to have. At the same time, I am not overly convinced by his defensive ability although it is easily Championship standard.

Him coming back on load would be nice but at the same time, all we would be doing was once again helping to develop another player for another team. I would love him here permanently but that is unlikely to happen. 

Edit: Why did the composer of the video leave off his curler?

I think, judging by the music, that one of those gangster rap chaps may have done the soundtrack. It's certainly not the Rutles, mores the pity

Edited by Hoochie Bloochie Mama

7 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

I think, judging by the music, that one of those gangster rap chaps may have done the soundtrack. It's certainly not the Rutles, mores the pity

Bruh (think thats what they say these days), get down with the kids man. 

He certainly isn't looking to come back here. No doubt old Tone will wait falornly behind the door like an old lab waiting for it's master.

Only to see him going elsewhere at the last min leaving him to sign option D.

Rodwell springs to mind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Saw that he's going into the last year of his contract, so I expect that he'll either being getting sold (ruling us out) or singing a new deal before he goes on loan. 

He would be a good investment for Bournemouth.   They are cashing in at rhe moment, £8-10m will probably get him. Could be worth £40m like Ake in 3 years

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

He would be a good investment for Bournemouth.   They are cashing in at rhe moment, £8-10m will probably get him. Could be worth £40m like Ake in 3 years

Think that would be a move that would suit all parties. As much as he impressed last year, he wasn't at the level that a lower ranking premier league club would risk him as a starter just yet. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Absolute bargain. Was in last year of contract which would have broughtnfee down. Wonder if we had any conversations about a deal. He has been desperate to play in the PL though. Not sure it will be for long though he will hope  to perform well enough for other clubs to take notice.

Is he bollocks. 

Fulham were lucky to go up last year, they just had one of the best strikers in the league to bang 20 odd goals in.

Its almost certain they'll be back in the championship next season, that's pretty much the level of team that would have taken a punt on Tosin though.

• Like 3