BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tosin

If only it was that easy FFS ?

Arma bangs them in this season with our messiah at the helm we should walk it then !

I'd happily swap places with Fulham any day of the week if anybody thinks we'd be any different to them they need some form of therapy.

Yoyo for a few years is where it's at for the likes of us now and you know what it's no big deal.

6 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Arma bangs them in this season with our messiah at the helm we should walk it then !

I'd happily swap places with Fulham any day of the week if anybody thinks we'd be any different to them they need some form of therapy.

Yoyo for a few years is where it's at for the likes of us now and you know what it's no big deal.

Missed the point much.........

So they weren't fortunate at all?  They were nowhere near the likes of Leeds in terms of performances, hence them being rock bottom already with a -8 goal difference!

Even we scored more goals than them last season, but our goals came from various positions, luckily for them they had Mitro who bagged 26 goals in - when you have the leagues top scorer doing that you're in the top 6 9 times out of 10 so yeah lets hope Armstrong can emulate that success eh?

I didn't see anyone saying they wouldn't swap positions with them?  Of course its the position we're all thriving to be in so keep your therapy on hold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

So they weren't fortunate at all?  They were nowhere near the likes of Leeds in terms of performances, hence them being rock bottom already with a -8 goal difference!

This season has nothing to do with last season. Fulham had the 4th best defence in the league last season, that's why they got in the play-offs. It wasn't luck.

Parker is no Bielsa so they were never going to do better than Leeds in a better league.

1 minute ago, philipl said:

Everton were supposed to be looking at Tosin and then went £20m + £5m on the ex-Shrewsbury lad from Norwich.

I guess Ancelotti is as good a judge of a player as there is amongst current managers.

Remarkable rise for that Godfrey lad. When we got promoted, all the talk was about a few others as being worth us picking up, do not recall this lad being one of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

Missed the point much.........

Even we scored more goals than them last season, but our goals came from various positions, luckily for them they had Mitro who bagged 26 goals in - when you have the leagues top scorer doing that you're in the top 6 9 times out of 10 so yeah lets hope Armstrong can emulate that success eh?

I didn't see anyone saying they wouldn't swap positions with them?  Of course its the position we're all thriving to be in so keep your therapy on hold.

You go up on merit rarely on luck and there's 3 spots up for grabs so it doesn't really matter if you aren't the best.  

Some teams have a 40 goal a season strike pair but still don't make the top 6 so i don't think i missed the point really.  For me they are the team we most likely need to emulate from where we are now.

I think he was seriously overrated while he was here. A good footballer but defensively poor - still I could be proven wrong, time will tell.

Not sure it's a good move for him as Fulham need a rough house CH, they have enough 'nice' footballers. One thing is for sure, he'll get to work on his defensive play. A lot.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tomphil said:

Just hope it’s not yo-yoin from top to bottom half of the table. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bazza said:

Fulham have also brought in Loftus-Cheek on loan and someone else from abroad. Looks like they're going to make a fight of it to stay up.

They have basically bought a whole new team - which they did last time to no avail. Some good players in there but they are strangers. Dont think they will stay up. 

If i had to choose two from Tosin, Ayala and Lenihan I would choose Ayala and Lenihan every time. Tosin is the best footballing centreback I have seen for Robers without doubt. But what we need are centrebacks who prioritise the defensive side of their game. 

Would have loved to see Tosin come back but given the money constraints I think we have chosen well.

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

They have basically bought a whole new team - which they did last time to no avail. Some good players in there but they are strangers. Dont think they will stay up. 

To be fair their signings this time around look better than 2 years ago. It does underline how tough it is on promoted sides - especially those promoted via the playoffs - to get competitive in the Premier League.

• Backroom

As at any club the most important signing is the manager. I don't think Parker is the man to keep them up regardless of the reinforcements they bring in. Judging by his recent barbed comments towards Tony Khan it wouldn't surprise me if he's gone before too long.