BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tosin

Our defence is the 10th best in the league and our attack is the 14th best and that is with Dack. Our team isnt top 6 standard at either end and I know its not ideal that our new additions going back are temporary but now is not the time to address that. Our defence was the 20th best last season so we have improved but our attack is really worrying without Dack. A left back is needed to allow us more flexibility with Downing but we need attacking reinforcements.

• Like 1

So, what's going on here?

Rovers say he's injured, other speculation is that there is something going on behind the scenes to why he's not playing?

Strange one, but if he was to go somewhere else or back to City, we'll have been well and truly had as didnt we pay a substantial loan fee for him?

8 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Rovers say he's injured, other speculation is that there is something going on behind the scenes to why he's not playing?

Strange one, but if he was to go somewhere else or back to City, we'll have been well and truly had as didnt we pay a substantial loan fee for him?

If we do lose him, then that plus the loss of Dack, could spell the end of any hopes of the top six. 

It it would be a very rapid loss of two key players and wasn’t what anyone would have seen coming two weeks ago.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

If they are recalling him then I can't see it being without compensation, if the rumour we paid a million to loan him is true. If it can be done without compensation, the person who drew up/checked that contract is getting fired.

The question in the recall scenario would be how the compensation worked. Would it be pro rata, so say half a million ish, or is there nothing in the contract permitting a forced recall, therefore City have to pay us a fee that satisfies us?

• Like 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I wonder would £6 million be enough to sign this guy. Depends on how highly city rate him. I mean is there any realistic chance he will start for them next season. Not many youth players make the break through there 

He’s on 30 grand a week at city before appearance, win, bonuses and sign on loyalty fees. 30k a week basic. 

Edited by Scotland1

8 hours ago, Scotland1 said:

Tony after the Wigan game said he had a niggle and if he didn’t play at Birmingham then he’d be fit to play against Huddersfield. Horses mouth live on radio lancs.

Tony also had a lot to say at Blues back in Feb and, IMO, much of that has failed to materialise.......................!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I wonder would £6 million be enough to sign this guy. Depends on how highly city rate him. I mean is there any realistic chance he will start for them next season. Not many youth players make the break through there 

£6 million?! No chance at all. If Reading can rejected a £12 million bid for Liam Moore, Tosin is worth £40 million lol

What's he been doing out on the right wing? Is that something Tony's been working on in training?

If you look back at the first goal we conceded today, Tosin was caught way out of position and was running back towards the goal instead of engaging earlier - it looked like Johnson was covering for him. In the end they both ended up stood on the edge of the penalty box as the goal scorer just waltzed towards them unleashing a free shot.

31 minutes ago, Husky said:

As it's an FA Cup game there is no coverage on iFollow. The furthest the BBC highlights footage goes back is to the screen-shot here . . . .  ?

WTFBrumFAGoal1.jpg

So much wrong with this game today. Did they all just become bad players?

11 minutes ago, Stuart said:

So much wrong with this game today. Did they all just become bad players?

I haven't got a clue what's going on most of the time. With all the chopping and changing during the games as well as before I can hardly tell if people are playing out of position or whether Tony T just moved them there for a few minutes to 'see what happens'. ?

• Like 2