BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Start of the season

21 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That's a well over populated squad. It's a long while since we had that many players on a photo. Probably when we were last in the Prem. What it's all costing I shudder to think. There's at least half a dozen there that should have been either moved on or loaned out in the window.

30 shirts, 15 tracksuits and 6 Suits ... but no Pasha

Maybe younger players added to make the shirt v tracksuit numbers more realistic.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

30 shirts, 15 tracksuits and 6 Suits ... but no Pasha

Maybe younger players added to make the shirt v tracksuit numbers more realistic.

Maybe Pasha took the picture, like he did of the Rovers/Blackpool FA Cup tie protest?

Edited by MCMC1875

8 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

Cunningham could easily be back in the Cardiff side next season if they don't go back up, if they do then yes he could well be available. We don't pay transfer fees for defenders though, so that rules us out.

Brighton have already said they think Walton will be there number one next season, i think they will go down and can see a bigger club taking a punt on Ryan who is there current number one. Walton will have had two full seasons at this level and be ready to step in as there number one.

If Dack hits over 15 goals again at this level surely someone will test us with an offer? He'll only have 12 months left on his contract in the summer too, is he going to sign a new deal here if we're still plodding along in mid table? Can't see it.

I don't see Cunningham going back to Cardiff next summer and I think Rovers will look to make his loan move a permanent deal in January. Plus Cardiff will have a new manager next summer when Warnock retires(if he does)

I don't see Brighton going down under Potter. Very good brand of passing and movement football. Ryan is very good keeper. I don't see Walton being number 1 next season so there is opportunity for us to loan him again. 

Rovers need to tied Dack down to a new contract and keep him here. playing his football under Mowbray

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I don't see Cunningham going back to Cardiff next summer and I think Rovers will look to make his loan move a permanent deal in January. Plus Cardiff will have a new manager next summer when Warnock retires(if he does)

I don't see Brighton going down under Potter. Very good brand of passing and movement football. Ryan is very good keeper. I don't see Walton being number 1 next season so there is opportunity for us to loan him again. 

Rovers need to tied Dack down to a new contract and keep him here. playing his football under Mowbray

Cunningham is certainly solid and offers more than what we currently have so would definitely welcome him to stay. As for Dack, its one of those situations of whether we match his ambitions. If we are among top 6 and he can see that as a team we are getting better, he might just sign on. What I would say, is that we are slightly progressing to being less dependent on him - which is a good move. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, philipl said:

Gallagher, Chapman, Armstrong in last twelve months. Clearly didn't want Palmer. Nearly got Reed but we might have done better in getting Holtby. So Mowbray's record pretty impressive in this regard.

Cunningham is probably a certain bet if we want him. Walton will take some doing while Tosin will probably depend on getting promoted.

Come on Philip. Gallagher had a season away between his spells here and Chapman had half a season. I'm talking about loans turned into permanent straight away.

• Like 1