BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Reading (A)

Upcoming away game at Reading.

800 Tickets Sold for this one, with on the day ticket sales not incorporated.

What do we think, can we improve on last years performance at Reading? Should Travis come back into the side? Or should Buckley continue?

Walton

Bennett Lenihan Williams Cunningham

Travis Johnson

Rothwell Dack Downing

Graham

Subs: Leutwiler, Chapman, Armstrong, Gallagher, Evans, Nyambe, Adarabioyo

Gone for Bennett because although I think Nyambe is a better right back, he was good last week and deserves to keep his place.

Ideally would have had Rothwell left and Downing alongside Travis, but ultimately Armstrong deserves to be dropped. Was tempted to suggest Chapman right, Rothwell left.

I think I might travel down for it, wasn't going to initially as it's been an expensive few weeks but the bookies have been made to cough up lately ?

Found it a bit odd that tickets are 20 quid for our season ticket holders and a fiver more for non season ticket holders, for an away game.

It'll be interesting to see if we line up the same, I'd say the back 3/5 definitely will barring injury but after that no guarantees.

I think a 2-0 Rovers win is incoming chaps    

My team

Walton

Adarabioyo  Lenihan  Williams 

Bennett                                          Cunningham

Travis  Johnson  Downing

Dack  Gallagher

Subs:- Luetwiler Nyambe Evans Buckley Graham Rothwell Armstrong

• Like 2

14 hours ago, JoeHarvey said:

Upcoming away game at Reading.

800 Tickets Sold for this one, with on the day ticket sales not incorporated.

What do we think, can we improve on last years performance at Reading? Should Travis come back into the side? Or should Buckley continue?

Got to improve on last year.

Very important we don't follow up one step forward with the Millwall win with a one step backwards result at Reading.

Reading totally destroyed Cardiff and should have won by much more than 3-0 so not to be taken lightly. Have to stop their quick counter attacking style so retaining possession mission critical.

9 hours ago, Ossydave said:

I think I might travel down for it, wasn't going to initially as it's been an expensive few weeks but the bookies have been made to cough up lately ?

Found it a bit odd that tickets are 20 quid for our season ticket holders and a fiver more for non season ticket holders, for an away game.

It'll be interesting to see if we line up the same, I'd say the back 3/5 definitely will barring injury but after that no guarantees.

Or you could look at it as a fiver cheaper for season ticket holders

10 hours ago, Ossydave said:

That price is out of Rovers control according to the Twitter man.

Walton

Bennett          Johnson        Cunningham

Rothwell   Dack   Downing

Graham

For me.

Reading are a weird team. Mowbray alluded to such previewing the upcoming games. They've got some good players, and play some good football, but they haven't started the season well. Got some good results (3-0 v cardiff), but theyve had soem shockers too.

Gonna go for a 1-1 draw here, Gallagher to score for us. Mowbray will look to play on the counter here, with pace. Think Rothwell will start, some thing similar to what we finished with vs Millwall. Travis has to start these sort of games, hopefully Downing will play over Armstrong.

Walton

Bennet Lenihan Williams Cunningham

Travis Johnson

Downing Dack Rothwell

Gallagher

A draw would do me at the moment.

There was a time not that long ago when you could pick at least 9 out of the 11 that would be playing on Saturday. You could also be pretty sure of our way of playing irrespective of the players. When I saw last weeks starting line up I was really scratching my head as to who would be playing where and in what formation. We can all put our preferred teams out there but I'll bet not 1 in 10 get it right. In that case I won't be bothering with my selection.

2 hours ago, Rovers1994 said:

Reading are a weird team. Mowbray alluded to such previewing the upcoming games. They've got some good players, and play some good football, but they haven't started the season well. Got some good results (3-0 v cardiff), but theyve had soem shockers too.

Gonna go for a 1-1 draw here, Gallagher to score for us. Mowbray will look to play on the counter here, with pace. Think Rothwell will start, some thing similar to what we finished with vs Millwall. Travis has to start these sort of games, hopefully Downing will play over Armstrong.

Walton

Bennet Lenihan Williams Cunningham

Travis Johnson

Downing Dack Rothwell

Gallagher

This is the same 11 i would play and imo currently the best 11 we have. Maybe argue that DG should play but i get a feeling hes being phased out and i would not be surprised to see him leave soon to free up his wage. 

However i get a feeling Tosin will play and we will go 3 at the back again, as im almost certain his loan deal includes a ''play if hes fit clause''. Just a hunch i have but the evidence so far would point in that direction. 

Really fancy an away win here, onwards and upwards #COYB

10 hours ago, JoeHarvey said:

Walton

Bennett          Johnson        Cunningham

Rothwell   Dack   Downing

Graham

For me.

Do you not think Johnson is looking leggy at the min. Just seems a half a yard slower.

On 18/09/2019 at 17:52, JoeHarvey said:

Can't be worse. We were very poor in a 2-1 defeat.

And I saw us get thumped in the previous game at Reading.

I'm not going this Saturday - which is a good omen