BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town home

Today's matchday timetable.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/september/matchday-timetable-luton-town-h/

12:00 Waggott Tax (missed from the list)

15:25 clap because its 25 years since we won the PL. ???? Is this done every game ? I'm sure we didn't win the title on Sept 28th. Stupid beyond Stupid idea.

No official celebration of Kean Out day ?

15:45 means 15 minute queues for refreshments.

No half time draw for £10K (ssshhhh they forgot about that) replaced with a Matt Jansen wave.

Edited by OldEwoodBlue

23 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Today's matchday timetable.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/september/matchday-timetable-luton-town-h/

12:00 Waggott Tax (missed from the list)

15:25 clap because its 25 years since we won the PL. ???? Is this done every game ? I'm sure we didn't win the title on Sept 28th. Stupid beyond Stupid idea.

No official celebration of Kean Out day ?

15:45 means 15 minute queues for refreshments.

No half time draw for £10K (ssshhhh they forgot about that) replaced with a Matt Jansen wave.

why would I want to even remember him 

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

We should win on paper & on current form, but it Rovers. We know we never do anything the easy way. Hope I'm wrong and we see a few goals. Looking forward to seeing Holtby live.

I'm just hearing Japan beat Ireland in the Rugby Union. Let's not get equally complacent. We need to start at a high tempo and get at them from the start.

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

The sun is out.

Some now thinking "might as well go to the game..."

This way to $heriff Waggot's Tax Office.

I very sensibly decided yesterday that, since today was the first match I could attend this season, I'd get tickets there and then. £17 each. Not bad. Printed at home so no queues. But this should be available right up to kick off time or at least up to half an hour before when people can still do it and get there in time for kick off. 

• Like 1

Just now, gumboots said:

I very sensibly decided yesterday that, since today was the first match I could attend this season, I'd get tickets there and then. £17 each. Not bad. Printed at home so no queues. But this should be available right up to kick off time or at least up to half an hour before when people can still do it and get there in time for kick off. 

It is £28 in the BBE if you decide to go now.

Another £25 game on Tuesday night.

Should be £20 quid right up to kick off.

47 minutes ago, gumboots said:

Very good point, but then there'd be no excuse to slap an extra fee on.