BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town home

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Seems the rumours came from this audio that some say may be Dack. Could be any southern bloke though so I very much doubt it’s him 

Either way what a sorry episode and I hope they really throw the book at the players involved, lucky not to kill someone

Not Dack when you listen to his vowels...

4 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

If our first team has Magloire, Grayson, Buckley & Butterworth as regular starters next season then I think it will be a right old struggle.

Early days, but the signings of Cunningham, Johnson & Downing, and you might be able to put Holtby in there too have shown that a bit of experience and knowhow is exactly what this side has been missing.

Truly believe in Dan Butterworth, but firmly agree with the general jist of this one. Can't see more than one of these lads being a full time regular this or next year.

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

If you listen to the start of the video though, the guy in question clearly says "Bradley Johnson, who is with us now and he was with Derby last year"

I know, I know, but apparently, some guy on Twitter is saying its Sean Morrison at Shrewsbury taking the piss, out on the wind up etc..

Just now, JoeH said:

I know, I know, but apparently, some guy on Twitter is saying its Sean Morrison at Shrewsbury taking the piss, out on the wind up etc..

Ah right, so we're still none the wiser then?! "Some guy on Twitter" isn't a good source, as it was "some guy on twitter" that started the Bradley Johnson rumour.

Glad to hear Johnson wasn't involved in that nonsense though, although I did notice that he didn't actually deny that he was there, just that he wasn't part of the incident.

Edited by MarkBRFC

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Ah right, so we're still none the wiser then?! "Some guy on Twitter" isn't a good source, as it was "some guy on twitter" that started the Bradley Johnson rumour.

Glad to hear Johnson wasn't involved in that nonsense though, although I did notice that he didn't actually deny that he was there, just that he wasn't part of the incident.

I did use the word "apparently", I wasn't trying to state facts.

• Backroom

Dacks come out and said it wasn’t him although Johnson appears to have been with them earlier which is where I think the rumours came from 

Edited by Tom

The last time I felt optimistic about rovers chances of mounting a play off push was last season before the Brentford away game. 2-0 up 5-2 defeat and a run of 8 defeats from 10 was it.

Jekyll and Hyde rovers. To be fair seen plenty of dr Jekyll but I fear mr Hyde will put in a sustained appearance soon enough. 

17 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Yes it’s about time we have someone a right good tonking 

I was only saying that on here the other week. If we could improve on our final pass and our shooting we could give someone a good hiding. Against Millwall we could and should have scored more. The signs are there and It will come together sooner rather than later