BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Luton Town home

2 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Today's matchday timetable.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/september/matchday-timetable-luton-town-h/

12:00 Waggott Tax (missed from the list)

15:25 clap because its 25 years since we won the PL. ???? Is this done every game ? I'm sure we didn't win the title on Sept 28th. Stupid beyond Stupid idea.

No official celebration of Kean Out day ?

15:45 means 15 minute queues for refreshments.

No half time draw for £10K (ssshhhh they forgot about that) replaced with a Matt Jansen wave.

I don’t know why anyone thought that would work.
The only response was for existing season ticket holders to look up from their newspapers, slightly lift the front of their flat caps, just far enough to half-raise an eyebrow and scratch their forehead, before a lamentable sigh and shake of the head and back to the classifieds.

• Like 2

Just now, davulsukur said:

Dom Sam back on the bench. 

Seems a bit odd that Samuel starts tearing it up in the Ressies and gets a place on the bench but Chapman doesn't?

I genuinely think TM doesn't like that type of "run at them" attacking midfielder. That's fine if that's how he prefers to play. But if that is the case don't sign them! 

As for the team I am surprised there aren't more changes. Thought it was the type of game for a few more attacking midfielders, or a good game for Graham. That said it's the majority of the team that has been winning of late so they deserve to keep their place, no arguments from me. 

Just now, Roverinbelfast said:

Wether you like mogga or not, you can not argue that he has hasn't assembled a very good squad. Rothwell, Nyambe, Evans, big Ben all out of the squad. Strong starting 11 and strong bench. Let's get at them rovers. 

Not convinced about Armstrong and Gallagher. They both need to be scoring today though.

• Like 1

Just now, OJRovers said:

Looks like finally there are decent options off the bench in defence (Tosin), midfield (Holtby, Buckley) and attack (Graham, Samual)

Pressure on Gallagher now to start scoring goals. Hope he gets one today.

Not so convinced by our wide midfield options off the bench today though. You'd be wedging any of Buckley, Samuel or (to a lesser degree maybe) Holtby in there. Expect the plan would more be to bring on Graham or Samuel up top and move Gally wide.

Really wish Rothwell was there.