Sign in to follow this  
Stuart

Happy Kean Out Day

Apparently tossed his name to be Sunderland manager in the hat yesterday. They reacted by approaching Wycombe for Ainsworth 😂

Drinking pal of Hill so May get an interview

On ‎28‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 06:45, Mattyblue said:

As I said the other week, look how quickly Garry Monk has ended up back in the game, yet that disgrace of a man hasn’t even had a sniff of a coaching job in the UK in 7 years, says it all.

39 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I have nothing against Sunderland, but I'd like him to really screw over another British club in order to prove us right.

I'm with Mattyblue on this. He should never be given the opportunity to manage in Britain again. He's a bust, and a lawbreaker. Even that waste of space Coyle got 3 UK jobs since Kean left Rovers.

On 11/10/2019 at 14:30, Vinjay17 said:

Appleton's had numerous UK jobs (including current) since his firing too. 

But he’s half decent. 

Admittedly football was dire at the time (so were we generally) he’s done well at oxford and assistant roles at Leicester, WBA since.

On 11/10/2019 at 14:00, speeeeeeedie said:

I'm with Mattyblue on this. He should never be given the opportunity to manage in Britain again. He's a bust, and a lawbreaker. Even that waste of space Coyle got 3 UK jobs since Kean left Rovers.

Football behind closed doors is as bitchy as a hairdressers. Everyone will know exactly what happened with Kean and hence he dosent get touched by a shitty stick.

To my knowledge both Bury and Plymouth have knocked his applications back previously.