BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

Sharpe: Team news: One change for #Rovers as Sir Daniel of Grahamshire comes in to the side, Gallagher and Armstrong on the flanks as Downing moves centrally.

Travis and Downing centre mid; Johnson seems to be falling out of favour pretty quickly. You just know next game it’ll be Graham out and Gallagher back up top, regardless of tonight’s result. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Can’t believe Rothwell isn’t starting. And after everything Mowbray said??

Just the usual tombola midfield game after game.

Armstrong and Gallagher backed again instead of being asked to get their heads down in training and work hard to get into the starting eleven.

Holtby will probably (possibly) be ready by January.

• Like 1

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

I count four, at most. What am I missing?

Gallagher and armstrong arent wingers, bennett isnt a righ back, downing isnt a central midfielder (unless youre tugay you need an engine in the middle). So id agree 4. Although i think its still debateable as to whether lenihan and williams are proper centre backs, but their all weve got.