BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

Football is a funny old game.

Surprisingly, you can get Forest at what I think is a generous 3/1 with Rovers only just better than evens on the exchanges.

We are so unpredictable.  My punt is on an unexpected Rovers' win tonight with a fiver on 3-2 at 30/1.  Certainly think goals will be plentiful tonight.

Edited by Mercer

I heard on the vine that Johnson had a bit of a falling out with Mowbray prior to the reading game. Anyone on here know anything? Probably explains his absence lately. 

I thought he’d transform our midfield but at the end of the day there’s also a reason Derby let him go. 

Edited by Dreams of 1995

• Backroom

We haven’t seen nearly enough from Arma and Gallagher this season and both can think themselves lucky to retain their places, however Graham is the perfect foil for them and could see one bagging from a DG knockdown tonight 

Tough game to predict, we normally bounce back well but these are in ok form

Hoping for an entertaining one I love a night time at Ewood 

Armstrong is lucky. I’m probably one of a few who has been happy with SG. His work rate is great and he is a menace - just wish he’d add more goals to his game!! 

Armstrong must be under the impression he’s due a performance soon or he will be dropped. Funnily enough, though, I think his best performances have often come from the bench!!

Despite the line up being one I wouldn't have gone for, Gally and Arma would both be on the bench, I think we'll put up a decent performance tonight.  We aren't usually shit two games ion a row and Forest will come for the points which will suit us more than Luton sitting back.  Very poor start though.  BB sounds better than I expected on the radio, my expectations were pretty low though.