BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

I capitulated and got a ST late on.  Been to 2 games so far and been bored through out.  Couldn't be bothered tonight - watching on sky.  Piss poor fare.

Had father in laws ST on weekend, got a buzz going down for first time in ages went in ewood working mens club all good. Then got on the ground no atmosphere, awful football and all round depressing place. The football i would accept if we hadnt spent a decent amount of money. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Anyone on the Red Button? Not working for me. Is it working for others?

Not working for me either, getting "interactive services not available" message. Been furiously rebooting sky box and router to no avail.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

That's 13 goals for him in the last 9 games. We almost signed him sighhhhhhhhhhhh

Yep, Big Sam had him lined up. Then along came Venky's.

Some fans were glad to see the back of Sam........

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

10 mins in, I'd be looking to be making a change soon.

Yep. We’re so one dimensional, boring and easy to defend against. Get Rothwell and on and at least give us someone creative to watch FFS.

60 mins in and 1 shot on target for us (when was that?!) after 2 all match against Luton. You’re boring, Tony. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Just now, Russ said:

Not working for me either, getting "interactive services not available" message. Been furiously rebooting sky box and router to no avail.

Usually an old box problem, for example hd box etc. Sky Q rarely has this issue. Unless you have a q box?

Just now, AAK said:

Usually an old box problem, for example hd box etc. Sky Q rarely has this issue. Unless you have a q box?

Thanks, Just sky+ box not Q. Reset router and box, even tried a rather ambitious sky+ rebuild. No luck.

Any idea if you get red button games on sky Go app? I can only see main Leeds game on that.