BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

What was Walton doing time wasting there?! FFS. Downing, Holtby class above. Dack was sh*te bar that pass. Gallagher needs to either play in a 2 or not at all. He’s becoming as big a problem as Brereton. Just the £12 million spent on those 2, so no bother. 

W-D-L. The Mowbray way.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Holtby is another level of a player ain’t he? Not seen class like that on a ball for a lot of years in a rovers strip. He just has that zip about him that all good players do. 

Him, Dack and Rothwell need more minutes on the pitch together. That said, Downing looked a better player when he was on to. They all did. 

Holtby has to start

• Like 3

That was a frustrating 90 minutes. The 3 points were there for the taking.

We just do not have enough quality in the team to mount any kind of challenge to the top 6.

I’m a supporter of Tony, but my patience is running thin. He has his favourites and he can’t see past them. I’m starting to think he’s holding us back from any progression. 

Holtby looked good when he came on.

Samuel couldn’t even start for me in L1, why the hell is he getting game time when we’re meant to be challenging in the Championship?

Finally, little gripe but Walton looked like he was settling for 1-1 the time he took on some goal kicks at the end. 

• Like 1

Holtby looks a class above the rest of the plodders in blue and white. Rothwell gives us someone who will run at the heart of the opposition. Both need to be the first names on the team sheet from now on but TM will stay risk averse and give them the odd ten minutes.

• Like 1