BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nottingham Forest Home

For the second game in a row, we have seen a robbery at ewood park. No idea how Luton took three points off us and no idea how Forest have gone away with a point. Completely dominated both games. 

Really promising signs but frustrating not to win that one. The progress we’ve made in keeping the ball and dominating teams is really starting to show. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
Just now, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Were the better team, deserved to win. Travis and Downing ran the game. Bennett looked solid. 

Travis grew into the game but I didn’t think he ran anything today.

For once we looked like going for it towards the end but come stoppage time couldn’t pass a ball

A point about right, 1 from 2 games at home is disappointing mind 

Good end of the game BUT anyone else think Walton should have stopped their goal.  It was not that well hit and he took a week and a half to get down.  I thought for sure Forest would nick it.  Not good enough and I do not like that Travis has had Mowbary coach the Travis out if him.  I don't.think Samuel has.done anything in his two cameos.  He has a couple good games for U23's and boom he's back jn.  Chapman has seemingly had plenty and is nowhere near he does like his boys our Tony.  It's.all just.so bloody infuriating.

• Like 2

Just now, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Notts Forest at home?

Pull yourself together. 

Some of the hysterical reaction on here is pathetic.

Of course it was a winnable game. They were completely bang average. 

Every game at home in the Championship is winnable. I’d expect 3 points against all bar Leeds, Fulham and West Brom to be honest. 

• Like 2

Impressed with how well we kept the ball. Holtby looked good enough to start ahead of someone - perhaps Dack. Gallagher is certainly not our best option in the position he is being asked to play. In fact, it's completely pointless playing him there; he should be coming on in games up front when we are pushing for a win (like tonight!).

Just now, USABlue said:

Good end of the game BUT anyone else think Walton should have stopped their goal.  It was not that well hit and he took a week and a half to get down.  I thought for sure Forest would nick it.  Not good enough and I do not like that Travis has had Mowbary coach the Travis out if him.  I don't.think Samuel has.done anything in his two cameos.  He has a couple good games for U23's and boom he's back jn.  Chapman has seemingly had plenty and is nowhere near he does like his boys our Tony.  It's.all just.so bloody infuriating.

Given that it was Mowbray who signed Chapman why do you think he has a down on him ?

I actually thought we were very good today. Downing and travis excellent, Armstrong surprisingly very good aswel. Holtby has to start the next game. Gallagher was a waste of space out wide tho. Also thought Samuel was looking decent when he came on. 

Should of won the game tho and in terms of results the last 2 games have been very poor. Missed opportunity.

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Taking risks, losing matches, losing his last job in management.

And wanting to keep topping up his £10m pension pot. 

Turgid Tony, it’s like Groundhog Day with Grinder Gary. I wouldn’t mind if the entire squad was useless, but it’s so obvious that he’s picking the wrong team. We should have more points on the board. Our manager just isn’t brave enough and stubbornly sticks with his favourites. As others have said, he should change his selection next match, but he won’t and if he does it’ll be to bring Samuel in, most likely out wide. 

• Like 1

Yet again....the Mowbray selection....no nerve, no balls, no idea. WHAT on earth does he see in Gallagher ? 

Yet again....players out of position...yet again better players left on the bench 

I dream of Boro coming calling for their man...I dream of Ewood having an atmosphere once more (dire tonight) .....not whilst Mowbray is in town .......nightmare .

• Like 2

Imagine having a young eager manager who has balls to use our quality. We have one of the best squads in the league yet we have one of the most boringest delusional Managers in the league. He's done okay with brining some names in - but Jesus Christ Mowbray use what you have infront of you!!

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 4

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

Imagine having a young eager manager who has balls to use our quality. We have one of the best squads in the league yet we have one of the most boringest delusional Managers in the league. It's not fair. 

It seems that everyone forgets that he's also the man that put the squad together.

If he's to take the sole responsibility for the £12m on the two misfiring forwards then he must surely also take the credit for the best squad we've had in a good few years.

• Like 1

Gallagher and Graham will surely be dropped for Holtby and Rothwell next week. Superb last 15 mins but in all in vain. We really need a win at QPR to set the tone for the season. Time to step up.

The slip up against Luton still hurts. Holtby is quality and Rothwell has it. Think Dack was Poor today along with Gally and Graham.

• Like 2