Sign in to follow this  
philipl

Nottingham Forest Home

8 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Rhodes was a master every season he was here at sniffing out chances. Even when he had shite service, he still got goals. The opposite of Gallagher for whom the ability to sniff out goalscoring opportunities is alien to him.

Rhodes = instinctive striker

Gallagher = lumox

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

My last question to you about Rhodes. If you had to pick one striker between Rhodes or Graham which one would it be? 

Rhodes = instinctive striker

Graham = instinctive striker

Edited by OldEwoodBlue

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Who knows until it was used.

Shite service? What you going on about? He has Cairney, Marshall and Conway plus King. How much more service did he need? 

Its all hypothetical anyway. What I will say I.wonder if Rhodes ever regret leaving us even Lambert wanted rid of him for his own number 9 which was Danny Graham. 

My last question to you about Rhodes. If you had to pick one striker between Rhodes or Graham which one would it be? 

In Rhodes' first season he got 27/28 goals and our team was shit.

Tough question, but would have to plump for Rhodes. Cannot argue with that goal record. Superb. Graham is a great striker but not quite the same goal threat, never hitting 20. 

Just now, roversfan99 said:

In Rhodes' first season he got 27/28 goals and our team was shit.

Tough question, but would have to plump for Rhodes. Cannot argue with that goal record. Superb. Graham is a great striker but not quite the same goal threat, never hitting 20. 

I go for Graham