Got tickets!

Team I would play :

------------------------Walton

Bennett---Lenihan---Williams---Cunningham

-----------------Travis------Downing

-----Armstrong-----Holtby-------Rothwell

----------------------------Dack

Subs : Leut, Tosin, Nyambe, Johnson, Samuel, Gallagher, Graham

We've got to bite the bullet and play Holtby and Dack at the same time eventually. And the "big diagonal" to Gallagher or Graham has not really been working out so we could just drop it.

I think with the improvement in our passing play we could make the ball stick to that front four.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Got tickets!

Team I would play :

------------------------Walton

Bennett---Lenihan---Williams---Cunningham

-----------------Travis------Downing

-----Armstrong-----Holtby-------Rothwell

----------------------------Dack

So your answer to us scoring no goals, is to play no strikers? 

Going off what i have seen from our strikers so far that actually could work!

I'd personally like to see Nyambe at right back, Rothwell right mid, Downing left mid with Travis & Holtby in the middle.

• Like 1

Walton

Bennett Tosin Williams Cunningham

Travis Downing

Holtby         Dack           Rothwell

Armstrong

Tosin playing because we have no one to hoof it up to and will have to play from the back, which Lenihan can’t do. Front 4 very fluid, with Armstrong running the channels.

Think that’s probably our best team at the minute.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Walton

Travis Downing

Armstrong

Sad eh? Bennett and Williams in our back 4 and many think it’s the very best we could put out......

the bar has never been lower for a long long time

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Sad eh? Bennett and Williams in our back 4 and many think it’s the very best we could put out......

the bar has never been lower for a long long time

Bizarre statement when you consider our defence has looked a million times better than last season. Losing Mulgrew was massive, and Del has been great. Bennett has been up and down I give you.

But odd to say the bar has never been lower when we have the best defence we've had for around 5 or 6 years.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Bizarre statement when you consider our defence has looked a million times better than last season. Losing Mulgrew was massive, and Del has been great. Bennett has been up and down I give you.

But odd to say the bar has never been lower when we have the best defence we've had for around 5 or 6 years.

Luton found it easy to score 2 at our place. The defence is shit 

• Like 2

Have now watched live three complete WBA games plus the highlights of the Blackburn charity show.

QPR were by a country mile the worst opponents. Easily opened up at the back and pressured out of possession all across the midfield and never even began to get close to asking questions of West Brom's own dodgy defense.

Should be three points regardless of QPR's elevated league position provided Mowbray doesn't decide on his Oxfam Shop formation..

• Like 1

• J*B pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I don't know about anybody else but I'm losing the will to get excited about Rovers games these days. Maybe it's that time of year.

Not surprising really. A couple of defensive shit shows, a few games with good possession, but no cutting edge....Generally scoring too few goals... then an international break. 

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I don't know about anybody else but I'm losing the will to get excited about Rovers games these days. Maybe it's that time of year.

Not on your own there. I'm already fed up of watching us dodge and weave our way into mid table mediocrity. It's all we'll ever achieve under Mowbray but sadly he is the best we can now hope for given our owners and how much it'll cost someone else to buy the club with our levels of debt. So how could you get excited about Rovers? 

1-1, give a f8ck scoring our equaliser in the last minute. 

7 hours ago, RV Blue said:

Walton

Travis Downing

Armstrong

Tosin playing because we have no one to hoof it up to and will have to play from the back, which Lenihan can’t do. Front 4 very fluid, with Armstrong running the channels.

That is what I would run with at QPR. Try to refrain from lumping it forward, try to counter quickly, and having good technique. Through ball city.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

5 pounds increase in price if you paid on the day. Prices before that are either 28 pounds or 33 pounds. 

£38 to visit the dump that is the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium (Loftus Road to proper fans)

And people wonder why attendances are falling. 

• Like 2