BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Couple of things:

- We never come from behind to win as I said before; so looks like we're buggered today. Feel for the fans that are there.
- Do we ever win a match ahead of the international break?! Pat on the back from Tony, enjoy your time off lads, see you in 10 days. 
- Alarm bells begin to ring when you're having shots yet not hitting the target. The alarm bells should be ringing non stop when you have zero shots at all.
- We're always likely to concede at least one at the back, so with the team toothless going forward, this spells big trouble.

Massive 45 for Mowbray here, surely the owners aren't going to put up with this for too long (yes, yes I know, I mean if we had sane owners). We need goals and our £12 million men are either always injured, benched, played out of position or plain sh*te. I'd be carrying out the mother of all enquiries.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Been so poor. Arma and Rothwell need to switch sides. Bennett, Evans, Graham, Dack and Bell all been appalling. Genuinely don't know how I see us turning this one around. Holtby, Travis and get Arma up top maybe. Just been so slow.

Mowbray couldn't pick his nose and is about as tactically efficient as steve keans left testicle. 

He even admits the day before games that he has no idea who his best 11 is!(or even his best match day squad it seems?

There's not enough pressure on the manager from above, and that Lacksadaisy mentality has fed into the players. 

• Like 3

Just now, DE. said:

Looks like we're starting on one of Tony's patented death spirals. Lose today and it'll be 1 in 9. Next win in a couple of months time assuming he's still here. 

2 wins in 8 after today isn't it?

Agreed though; he is a 'run' manager - good and bad, but the bad ones often outweigh the good by some margin!

Honestly the Mowbray cycle has to be stopped. Stuck in a rut with no new ideas and wasting so much potential.

I will never forgive the club for spending 12 million on two absolute busts. Everyone associated with those transfers should leave. 

The more and more I think about it, the Gallagher transfer is horrendous. Absolutely horrendous.

Edited by CambridgeRover
  • Like 4

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Honestly the Mowbray cycle has to be stopped. Stuck in a rut with no new ideas and wasting so much potential.

I will never forgive the club for spending 12 million on two absolute busts. Everyone associated with those transfers should leave. 

That itself is enough evidence to sack Mowbray. 

Just now, davulsukur said:

Holtby the only player at half time with no bib etc.

Guessing he's on at half time?

We ALL said he should have started - he's head and shoulders above 95% of our lot. But not for Tony.

Tony did tell us all that we'd have no advantage despite having 24 hours extra rest. Well done Tony, looks like your mentality has rubbed off on the lads.

• Like 1