BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, K-Hod said:

Christ alive. They need firing out of a cannon for that ‘defending’.

What the f--k was going on for their first goal ! The dozy b-----d heads it back into play instead of heading it out ! If he'd have been a striker for QPR it would have been a great ball. The other goals - absolutely spineless, gutless, cowardly defending. They should be made to walk it back to Ewood.

I caught Mowbray's non interview on Radio Lancs - He knows now that at any other club he would be walking the plank tonight ! He'd no answers to anything.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

Can't fault the playets relly anymore, more than half if them are played out of their natural position every week (inc. Leninhan! nor a cb) 

the others are either just past it or not up to it at this level. 

All poor managerial faults. Truely why we never signed an experienced championship cb during the summer we may never know! We pay way over the odds for inexperienced forwards(one of which struggles to get in the squad even when fit) but when it comes to defenders and centre midfielders Mowbray continually states he refuses to pay over the odds for players as a matter of principle! (although you could argue we paid well over the odds for Bell) 

Neil Harris has legendary status at Millwall, far beyond what Mowbray could ever dream of here. He genuinely loves the club, and took the decision to walk away for their betterment.

We are one place above Millwall on goal difference.

1 hour ago, trueblue said:

We'll never have a decent manager whilst still owned by that bunch!!

That is the reality.

After they relegated us from the Prem, we have never even been in contention for a return.

Championship finishes have been  8th, 9th, 15th, 22nd and 14th.

In the scheme of things, the 3rd Division promotion season was just a distraction from the dumbed-down reality of life under the Loons.

FOV!

• Like 4

• Backroom

“We tried to make the game a bit more stretched and see if we could score a goal. We did, we scored two and could have had a few more I think."

We had two shots on target Tony. We literally scored the maximum amount possible from the chances we created. Although with that said I don't think the answer is to score five if they score four. Ideally you don't concede four against one of the division's poorer teams in the first place.

Edited by DE.
  • Like 3

Cannot blame Mulgrew now neither Lenihan and Williams are central defenders should have signed a tall combative central defender in the summer transfer window why did Mowbray allow Preston to sign the German player before Rovers after chasing him for all the previous season. Mowbrays ideas and style of slow build up football seem to belong to the past as football tactics have moved on.

• Like 3

A firm hand shake at the end of the season whether we finish 10th or 16th it is time for a fresh approach after he has got the club and squad in decent shape again.

Too much of a comfort zone again here and the danger in that is they sack him out the blue like they did GB then it's up in the air again.  Forward planning is the key and with the inside of the club and dressing room littered with his mates there's a danger of imploding so it needs doing properly this time similar to when Lambert left although a different set of circumstances obviously.

• Like 2

Said it before and I'll say it again, pace and power win games at this level.

Mowbray slow sideways passive build up play in front of teams is just so easy to play against. Imagine being a centre half against us? No worry on anyone running past you. no-one as a physical threat, nobody running channels? What a piece of piss to defend.

As I said during the awful run at the back end of last season, he has to go, we are now on a downhill slide that he will not be able to stop and it will inevitably lead to relegation this season or next.

• Like 5

On 02/10/2019 at 11:20, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I don't know about anybody else but I'm losing the will to get excited about Rovers games these days. Maybe it's that time of year.

You're not alone, Tyrone. I'm finding that recent results are a contributory factor. This is the first time in probably a fortnight that I've visited the Board.

Just now, Miller11 said:

Neil Harris has legendary status at Millwall, far beyond what Mowbray could ever dream of here. He genuinely loves the club, and took the decision to walk away for their betterment.

Harris walked away because of the abuse he was getting from fans. I did not hear any calls for Mowbray to go today 

Just now, Miller11 said:

It’s a disgrace and he’s boardering taking the idiocy of the owners for granted now.

We will never go anywhere, whether Mowbray is the manager or not. I have said many times already that the club is rotten to the core and will never start to recover again, until Venky's are no longer here. I can't stomach watching the goals tonight, reading about them and knowing how players and staff don't fee like I do, when I see the club in the mess it is just makes me very sad. £120 million in debt, no sign of us improving any time soon and it looking a lot more likely that that the way out of the division, is relegation again, makes me so upset and angry.

Mowbray said when he walked through the door, "This is Blackburn Rovers". Sadly it's a shell now and has become unrecognisable since the chicken farmers turned up. 

• Like 9

Just now, LDRover said:

Said it before and I'll say it again, pace and power win games at this level.

Mowbray slow sideways passive build up play in front of teams is just so easy to play against. Imagine being a centre half against us? No worry on anyone running past you. no-one as a physical threat, nobody running channels? What a piece of piss to defend.

As I said during the awful run at the back end of last season, he has to go, we are now on a downhill slide that he will not be able to stop and it will inevitably lead to relegation this season or next.

Back up on what you’ve said there, its also been said the last two years as have a few others too. Pace and power, infact TM said the same on Chapman. Yet we’ve got a team of individuals who’ve been bought as individuals as opposed to buying players to fit a particular system. We all know why and that’s because  Mowbray dosent have a fking system to play or a strongest team.

Weak leadership at the top usually infiltrates below the hierarchy 

Edited by Scotland1
  • Like 2

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Listen to the interview Jim, he'd nothing positive to say. It was the interview of a man who knows his time is up. Wether that happens is another story.

On the train home. What did he say? 

Just now, lraC said:

We will never go anywhere, whether Mowbray is the manager or not. I have said many times already that the club is rotten to the core and will never start to recover again, until Venky's are no longer here. I can't stomach watching the goals tonight, reading about them and knowing how players and staff don't fee like I do, when I see the club in the mess it is just makes me very sad. £120 million in debt, no sign of us improving any time soon and it looking a lot more likely that that the way out of the division, is relegation again, makes me so upset and angry.

Mowbray said when he walked through the door, "This is Blackburn Rovers". Sadly it's a shell now and has become unrecognisable since the chicken farmers turned up. 

10/10. Just how I feel. If I had a £ for every time I'd seen us beaten 4-2 away over the years I'd be well off. It's not losing, it's the way we lose.  We start feeling sorry for our selves as soon as the game goes against us and we just lie down. One thing I do know, I've seen teams were they aren't playing for the manager anymore and this team looks exactly like that.

• Like 1

Sorry if it’s been posted already: https://t.co/SOThqZzCen

’We could have scored a few more’. 2 shots on target, 2 goals. What game was he watching?! Delusion is usually a sure fire sign of a man feeling the heat.

Edit: apologies DE - see you beat me to it above mate.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Sorry if it’s been posted already: https://t.co/SOThqZzCen

’We could have scored a few more’. 2 shots on target, 2 goals. What game was he watching?! Delusion is usually a sure fire sign of a man feeling the heat.

Cannot believe he said that. He’s deluded. Is he feeling the heat though? Who at Ewood is putting him under pressure ? 

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

On the train home. What did he say? 

Nothing, his answers were terse in the extreme. He was asked about injuries and his replies were completely monosyllabic. After that nothing much of any importance was said and I suspect the interviewer brought the interview to an early finish. it was the interview of a guy who knows his race is run in my opinion.

All very predictable. Not that bothered about the defeat or the manner of it because i expected it, you all did subconsiously.

Same mistakes, same woeful tactics, same gaping holes, same heads down mentality, same lack of spark, same pack of leadership.