BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Nothing, his answers were terse in the extreme. He was asked about injuries and his replies were completely monosyllabic. After that nothing much of any importance was said and I suspect the interviewer brought the interview to an early finish. it was the interview of a guy who knows his race is run in my opinion.

A properly functioning club would have sacked him after the match. He’s had a lot of money to spend and he’s wasted it. Today’s performance was one of the worst I have seen in many many years, probably since the 3-0 pasting at MK Dons under Bowyer. He should go

• Like 2

Listen to the interview Jim, he'd nothing positive to say. It was the interview of a man who knows his time is up. Wether that happens is another story.

The Sharpe stand in commented how unusually brief it was too. Definitely a man feeling the heat, even if it’s not from the owners.

• Like 1

Just now, Scotland1 said:

You can listen to the tosser sorry Tony here https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCLancsSport/status/1180530183603929093

I know it's been a bad day but that interview is awful. I expect more from the manager of Blackburn Rovers, tough as it maybe you have to do better.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

I know it's been a bad day but that interview is awful. 

Annoyed me at the end about a week off to rest and building it back up. Fuck off if my team got not beat but hammered 4-2 by qpr they’d be in four hours the next day solidly running

• Like 3

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Annoyed me at the end about a week off to rest and building it back up. Fuck off if my team got not beat but hammered 4-2 by qpr they’d be in four hours the next day solidly running

Yep annoyed me too. Also how he said about us being an attacking team - or guff of a similar ilk. We created feck all, all game. Just how are we an ‘attacking team’?!

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Cannot believe he said that. He’s deluded. Is he feeling the heat though? Who at Ewood is putting him under pressure ? 

Sounds very flat and almost like he knows his time is up. 

Never heard him so downbeat and almost pi$$ off. 

The owners will be putting pressure on him. Put Waggott should be aswell as CEO of Blackburn Rovers

• Like 1

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Yes indeed, the useless sods they appoint get the flack but the real problem is in Pune.

Not sure that's the case here. Most people on here (as do I) seem to think we have a good squad that TM is not getting the best of. They paid for it, it's up to him to manage it properly. If he can't he can step aside.

• Like 1

Just on the train back. Disappointed doesn't do it justice. Mowbray is all over the place now. It was summed up when I saw Bennett given a note by somebody on the bench. He passed it to Evans and he gave it to Lenihan. It was actually Evan's best pass of the game. It was like nobody on the bench wanted to speak to the players.

Just now, danger19_80 said:

Not sure that's the case here. Most people on here (as do I) seem to think we have a good squad that TM is not getting the best of. They paid for it, it's up to him to manage it properly. If he can't he can step aside.

The good squad theory falls down as we are bereft of proper CBs, wide players as in wingers, creative players and goalscorers.

We have a squad of midfielders most of whom are bang average or less.

Yes, we do have some decent individual players but not many but not a good squad.

I agree though that Mowbray is getting nowhere near enough out of what he has.

• Like 3

Just now, arbitro said:

Just on the train back. Disappointed doesn't do it justice. Mowbray is all over the place now. It was summed up when I saw Bennett given a note by somebody on the bench. He passed it to Evans and he gave it to Lenihan. It was actually Evan's best pass of the game. It was like nobody on the bench wanted to speak to the players.

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

A properly functioning club would have sacked him after the match. He’s had a lot of money to spend and he’s wasted it. Today’s performance was one of the worst I have seen in many many years, probably since the 3-0 pasting at MK Dons under Bowyer. He should go

great effort guys for attending the match guys. 

• Like 5

Sitting there watching us 4-1 down was as depressing a feeling as I’ve had in 55 years watching Rovers. Older fans haven’t many years left and it’s clear many of us will never see us back in the top flight where we belong 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Yes indeed, the useless sods they appoint get the flack but the real problem is in Pune.

This...we all know deep down where the root cause of all our problems lay.

The (useless) Managers are just the patsies but are also complicit imo.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2