BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston away should always be a sell out. Given it is nearer to home than Ewood for a large chunk of Rovers fans, reasonable(ish) ticket prices and proper kick off time it will be a very sad sight if we don't sell out. Especially when they will probably bring more to Ewood for the return leg when Waggott rolls out the red carpet treatment to get as many to buy as possible. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

Preston away should always be a sell out. Given it is nearer to home than Ewood for a large chunk of Rovers fans, reasonable(ish) ticket prices and proper kick off time it will be a very sad sight if we don't sell out. Especially when they will probably bring more to Ewood for the return leg when Waggott rolls out the red carpet treatment to get as many to buy as possible. 

We should. Especially with Bolton gone and Wigan being a night game, it’s our only local daytime fixture.

But if the results continue to be so so until the game then I would wager we won’t.

Edited by Mattyblue

I think we officially sold out last year but there were tickets for sale at the ground on the day.

Worst week of last season 1-4 at PNE followed by a nightmare at Wigan a few days later. 

Totally embarrassing display last year - fingers crossed it's not a repeat. 

2 hours ago, Crimpshrine said:

I think we officially sold out last year but there were tickets for sale at the ground on the day.

Worst week of last season 1-4 at PNE followed by a nightmare at Wigan a few days later. 

Totally embarrassing display last year - fingers crossed it's not a repeat. 

But of course, we are expecting a completely different scenario this year!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I'm sure it was sold out with a week to go last season.

One thing is for sure they will be up fired up for the win.

Yes it was nearly 2 weeks before, and one of the worst performances i've ever seen from a Rovers side followed. Never really got the buzz for this fixture, for me it's just Burnley and that's it, all the other 'derbies' Bolton, Preston, Wigan etc are just another game for me, I've got fed up of going to any of them away from home, I prefer travelling a bit further for away games these days.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 1

It's 7 miles to Ewood for me, only 4.5 to Deepdale. So I'll be going. I hope it's not going to be like last year. PNE are better, I think, than last year but we have a better squad too.

Where is another Barrie Hole when you need him. Perhaps the two Lewis's in midfield will do the trick.

• Like 2

On 02/10/2019 at 21:25, alexanders said:

Hi,

I am travelling over from Norway with my dad and younger brother for PNE away.

I would appreciate it if anyone who is a ST holder could help me get tickets. 

Best Regards,

Alexander 

PNE have a Norwegian branch supporters club too. 

Can I ask Alex if it is common place for Norwegian football fans to adopt small English clubs like rovers and PNE?

• J*B pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Small’. 

Speak for yourself. 

Seriously Matty, what size bracket would you put your club into these days? 

The way I see it is you have the giants like Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal etc, and then you have the big clubs like Birmingham City, West Brom, Southampton, Sunderland etc. Then you have medium clubs like Burnley, Ipswich, Hull etc. Then you have small clubs like blackburn, Wigan, Barnsley etc. Small than that you're into the 'minnows' like Rochdale, Accrington, Blackpool etc. 

Just now, TAFKAP said:

Seriously Matty, what size bracket would you put your club into these days? 

The way I see it is you have the giants like Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal etc, and then you have the big clubs like Birmingham City, West Brom, Southampton, Sunderland etc. Then you have medium clubs like Burnley, Ipswich, Hull etc. Then you have small clubs like blackburn, Wigan, Barnsley etc. Small than that you're into the 'minnows' like Rochdale, Accrington, Blackpool etc. 

Brilliant... good effort. Go to bed pal.

• Like 1