BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, bluebruce said:

Harsh. He was nicking it off someone's foot. He had to take it at pace and couldn't afford to be trying to touch it gingerly.

Dont agree, Hughes was nowhere near to make it. Either a red or a one on one with the GK with a better touch (which I think he should be more than capable of).

Just now, Gogger said:

Dont agree, Hughes was nowhere near to make it. Either a red or a one on one with the GK with a better touch (which I think he should be more than capable of).

Agree to disagree then, I think it's ludicrous to expect him to take that one gently.

• Like 2

Just now, bluebruce said:

After posting about how we have had better results with less possession, thought I'd check today's stats. 58 percent to Preston when I looked.

Leading after 30 seconds though

Edit: typo

Edited by Joar

If we were to have been playing like this and lost/drawn, I don't think many would mind. The ambling about without effort has been my major gripe. Also, is it a surprise that we are performing with a right back, a left back, midfielders and a striker all in their proper positions?

• Like 3